Chapter 9

After a meal, the atmosphere is neither awkward nor awkward. The conversation was moderate, but far from "talking happily".

Li Li secretly helped Qiuzi find a topic several times, but it didn't help much. Wei Qiuzi herself knew it well, so he politely offered to leave after eating the dessert.

During the checkout, it was not Lu Linjia who paid the bill. The waiter took Han Ting's credit card.

When the credit card and the bill came back, Wei Qiuzi suddenly asked, "Can I get an invoice?" Looking at Lu Linjia again, "Do you need an invoice?"

Lu Linjia shook her head and looked at Han Ting asking for advice. Han Ting smiled lightly: "No need."

"Thank you then." Wei Qiuzi took out a napkin, wrote two lines and handed it to the waiter, "Excuse me."

Ji Xing is inexplicably embarrassed, does Qiu Zi feel hopeless and completely broken? She can't believe she'll get an invoice on such an occasion.

While waiting for the invoice, Han Ting's mobile phone vibrated, and Zeng Di sent a picture of Han Ting's car in the hotel's underground garage with a message: "Are you there?"

Han Ting did not reply.

The waiter returned with the invoice, and a few people got up and left.

Han Ting saw Zeng Di wearing a long red dress, sitting by the window and smiling at him.

The girls had already turned around and walked away for some distance, not paying attention.

Han Ting escorted them to the elevator and said that he bumped into a friend, and would not send them off.

Wei Qiuzi smiled and said, "It's fine. Thank you for your hospitality today."

"You're welcome." He smiled lightly and said to Lu Linjia, "Send them back."

Lu Linjia agreed.

Ji Xing stood in the elevator and looked at Han Ting, his eyes swept across her face, and when he made eye contact with her, he nodded as a farewell. The elevator door closed.

When they got downstairs, Ji Xing said that she wants to go back to the company to work overtime, she can walk there. Li Li said that she was going to sit at Ji Xing's place and wanted to give Wei Qiuzi a chance. But Wei Qiuzi also wants to go with them.

Lu Linjia did not hold back and left alone.

They politely said goodbye and said they would see each other again, but no one left their contact information.

When the person left, Li Li looked at Wei Qiuzi and said: "What are you doing? You don't even let people send you off when you're given the chance?"

Wei Qiuzi tried to smile: "Forget it, I can feel it, he doesn't like me."

"What can you decide from one meeting? If you feel good, go for it, at least create a chance."

"Forget it, he's handsome and young, he might be spitting at me in his heart for being ugly and old."

Ji Xing saw that Qiuzi's face was a little overwhelmed, and winked at Li Li to tell her to shut up.

But Li Li was so straightforward, she couldn't hold back: "It's boring to say such a thing. If you want to have a boyfriend, don't be a coward. I didn't finish my work and came here to cheer you up."