Chapter 12

The arrival of the police caused quite a stir at the scene of the annual meeting.

Several policemen took Zhu Lei out to investigate under Ji Xing's identification. Zhu Lei didn't expect Ji Xing to call the police, so he was surprised and angry: "I didn't touch her! What the hell?! Are you sick?!"

A policeman yelled: "What are you yelling!"

There was a commotion all around, the eyes of the audience were focused, and there was silence.

The deputy general manager quickly came over to coordinate, and the police did not want to disturb the annual meeting, so they called the immediate leaders and the people involved to come out for investigation.

Colleagues gathered around, Chen Songlin also came, and said with concern: "Ji Xing, what happened?"

When Ji Xing saw him, she thought that the promotion opportunity that should have come was snuffed out by him, and she was speechless.

The police took those involved out of the venue. The host tried his best to create a topic on the stage and held the next round of lottery draws. Everyone was still talking about it, but as the prize money got higher and higher, attention shifted.

The police told the deputy general manager the reason for the call: Ji Xing called the police and said that a male colleague sexually harassed and attacked her.

After Li Li heard this, she immediately asked, "Who harassed you?"

Ji Xing's calm emotions surged again, and she complained: "He, he grabbed my butt, denied it and scolded, and pushed me against the wall."

Zhu Lei's colleagues and immediate supervisors were all present. He was furious, pointed at the tip of her nose and yelled, "I warn you not to talk nonsense! Think I don't dare to do anything to you because you're a fucking woman?! Who touched you? You're the kind of girl I'd send to my bed— —"

"Who the hell do you call Lao Tzu?!" Li Li interrupted with a sharp rebuke, "I've seen a lot of trash men like you, who are incapable of living by masturbation. So you're capable of mooching off your colleagues at work? Are you crazy for women? Are you still a human being if you're bullying your colleagues?"

"Believe it or not, I'll kill you—"

"Stop it!" the policeman shouted angrily, "Who are you killing? Do you want to go to jail?"

The other party bullied the weak and feared the strong, and he was silent for a moment.

At this time, his colleague said: "There must be a misunderstanding here. I know him very well. He's usually polite to people and works seriously. He's not that kind of person."

Huang Weiwei muttered: "Ji Xing is still a great engineer, and she has a good relationship with anyone. She will not lie."

The boss of the other party said: "So there must be a misunderstanding here. Besides, if something happens, it can be solved internally, so as not to call the police and trouble the police. It's really impulsive."

Chen Songlin frowned slightly and said, "Your subordinate is also very impulsive, shouting and beating people."

Zhu Lei: "I didn't touch her! Can you not be annoyed by being wronged?"

Ji Xing had expected that he would deny it, and said decisively: "The hotel has surveillance, check it!"

Zhu Lei's face changed, which did not escape the eyes of the police. The policeman asked, "Are you sure you didn't harass her?"