Chapter 3

"You're still not leaving?!" Someone nearby whispered to remind Ji Xing.

For a moment, Ji Xing instinctively wanted to stomp hard and flee from the scene. But when she saw the delivery boy, who was about her age, looked very pitiful and panicked, she felt compassionate and couldn't use her feet.

Passers-by do not stop, they look back once or twice, either numbly or sympathetically, and continue their journey.

3, 2, 1 ...... The green light goes out.

The red light was on, and the fast-moving traffic blocked the way.

The delivery boy turned around, his lips turned white, and said, "Don't go, I'm begging you."

"..."

Ji Xing suddenly became scared. Where would she get the money to pay for the Porsche?! It would be a disaster if she got stuck with the delivery boy. She suddenly regretted and felt remorseful, she shouldn't have been soft just now, she should have rushed over.

It was the guy who was on the phone fault, and it was the delivery boy who scratched the car. She had been wronged.

As her mind reeled, the door of the Porsche opened and a tall man in a suit got out of the passenger side, closing the door and looking at the large scratch, his eyebrows furrowed and he whispered to the delivery boy, "How did you ride your bike?"

The little brother grabbed the food delivery electric bike and shook his mouth a few times. The poor boy was so scared that he couldn't say a word.

Ji Xing was still regretting a second ago, but at this moment, her brain became hot and she blurted out: "Don't blame him! Just now, a man was riding a bicycle and crashed into it. The man ran away."

She spoke at a fast speed, describing and gesticulating at the same time.. The delivery boy also quickly interjected, eagerly describing the situation at that time.

The man tried his best to sort out the series of events just now from their gestures. His brows frowned deeper and deeper, and he made a conclusion to the younger brother: "So, in the end, it was you who bumped into it."

The little brother was at a loss for words. Ji Xing was also discouraged for a second and closed his mouth. She sympathized with the little brother and cursed the one that escaped, but she was also extremely grateful for the owner's determination of responsibility for the accident.

She hesitated for a few seconds, but couldn't hold back, and suggested in a low voice, "Can you check the surveillance and catch that man back? It's all his fault.He is the most responsible."

The man in the suit glanced at her, not caring about their entanglement.

Ji Xing didn't give up yet: "You must have insurance." Seeing the man in the suit staring at her, for fear of being implicated, she quickly pointed to the delivery boy secretly, "He, he can't afford it."

"..."

The man seemed to have caught a glimpse of her mind, and a strange smile flashed in his eyes, which was fleeting.

He was about to say something, when the window of the back seat fell in half.

A low voice came out: "Tang Song."

"Yes." The man in the suit nodded and leaned closer to the car window.

"I'm going to be late," said the man in the back row.