Chapter 13

Two weeks before the Spring Festival, Ji Xing went to work as usual and was responsible for the handover of work. Knowing that she was leaving, her colleagues were reluctant to get up and were extra friendly to her. Ji Xing also smiled at them, feeling calm.

Chen Songlin strongly retained her but was rejected by her. She didn't specify the reason, and even somewhat understood his self-interested behavior, but she couldn't continue to be his subordinate.

During that time, Ji Xing lived a relaxed life, but it was mixed with anxiety.

From childhood to adulthood, she was a person with a plan and a clear goal, and she was hard-working and smart enough, so she went to a prestigious school, graduated, and worked smoothly all the way. Now that she has encountered this kind of setback, she has thought about whether because she is too sharp and not smooth, too lofty and not philistine, too ideal and not realistic, which leads to all kinds of disappointments in her work gradually pressing down like straw, and they cannot disappear in a blink of an eye like others.

But now, it is useless to think about these things. She had more free time and quickly planned the next direction. With her qualifications, it is very easy to find a job, and the salary and position can be increased accordingly.

But at this time, the idea of ​​doing it alone sprouted again.

Instead of working for others all your life, it is better to give it a go while you are young.

This is not an impromptu move.

She has long wanted to make customized medical devices, and she also understands the domestic market and technology, and she has worked with suppliers. These are not difficult for her. And Su Zhizhou, the junior brother of the same department, has always wanted to find her to start a business together, and now he finally got what he wanted.

A week before the Spring Festival, the two met in the school cafe to chat for an afternoon and hit it off.

Ji Xing has a huge database of medical patients and experience in mechanical control and manufacturing, while Su Zhizhou and his classmates have high-end mechanical programming technology. Both sides have the same goal, and both have sighted the market of personalized customized medical device products for patients, and use industrial 3D printing to manufacture medical devices that meet the needs of each specific patient.

They chatted all afternoon and drew dozens of drafts. After systematic research, they found that: technology, they have; people, they can have; money, they didn't.

Ji Xing's year-end bonus, project bonus and various savings add up, it is difficult to buy a house and make a down payment, let alone to use it for projects.

Although Shao Yichen gave her his savings. But the industrial equipment printers they need will cost one or two million dollars for a better quality one, not to mention other expenses.

Finding someone to invest in is a big problem that needs to be solved urgently.

When I was drinking and chatting with my girlfriends about this, Li Li said, "If you're short of money, I will try to get it together for you. It may only be 100,000 at most. I have to repay the mortgage, you know."

Ji Xing refused to lend her money, saying the pressure was too great.

Li Li: "You can't even handle that kind of pressure, so go find a job."

Ji Xing: "..."

Wei Qiuzi is more pragmatic: "3D printing? Didn't a senior at school do this? The business failed. You learn a lesson and be cautious."