Chapter 11

A new week of cold air strikes, and Beijing cools sharply. Pedestrians on the streets are heavily armed, wearing thick hats, scarves and masks to protect themselves against the cold.

If you walk on the road without a hat, the wind can blow the marrow of your brain half cold.

In such a cold climate, Ji Xing was extremely happy. The work has come to an end, and she finally has time to relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the Spring Festival. On the weekend, Shao Yichen accompanies her to go shopping and buy clothes for the annual meeting.

Last month, the mall was full of Christmas atmosphere, with Merry Christmas music everywhere. In just one month, Christmas trees and the decoration disappeared, replaced by Chinese knots and red lanterns, and music was replaced by Gong Xi Fa Cai Good Luck.

The two took the escalator upstairs, Ji Xing stood on the higher steps, rested her chin on Shao Yichen's shoulder, and whispered in his ear: "I've been so busy all this time, I haven't been able to accompany you, so I'll spend the whole day with you today~~"

Shao Yichen paid attention to the elevator and said, "Well, accompany me to buy you clothes."

Ji Xing snorted, bit his neck and stood up straight.

Shao Yichen stared at her.

"What are you looking at?"

"I can't believe I haven't lost any weight either, my face is full of meat."

Ji Xing was furious and punched him.

He smiled, put his hand in his pocket, and unintentionally took out two or three coins, but he didn't know where they came from.

"I don't even bring money when I go out. Give it to me." Ji Xing reached out to him.

Shao Yichen said, "Three yuan for a kiss."

"Deal!" Ji Xing grabbed the money in his palm and pecked him on the lips.

Shao Yichen smiled: "Watch your step."

At the end of the escalator, she fell back and walked upstairs.

He poked her waist and she looked back.

"I'll sell you a kiss too." he embraced her, dropping a kiss on her lips, his hand gripping her little fist lightly, and with a gouge, the coins returned to his hand.

Ji Xing blushed with laughter and jumped into his arms like a small monster.

Passing a men's clothing store, she pulled him inside.

Shao Yichen wondered: "Aren't you the one buying clothes?"

"The clothes of the male model in the window, you must look super handsome in them." Ji Xing couldn't help but drag him into the store and asked the attendant to take the clothes on the models for him to try on, and he was indeed exceptionally handsome. He's tall and thin, a natural hanger.

The more she looked at him, the more proud she became, and she went up to help him straighten his clothes in a pretentious manner, declaring her sovereignty in one fell swoop.

"Just buy this set, it looks good on you."

When checking out, she hurriedly handed out her credit card and hooked his chin with her finger: "Sister just got her bonus, so she will groom you."

The attendant smiled and settled the bill.

Shao Yichen glanced at her faintly and let her be. Remembering something, he suddenly asked, "Have you talked to HR?"