Chapter 10

A thin reflection of the interior dining room is reflected in the glass windows, the tables, the murals, the occasional waiter in a suit walking by. Outside the window, the lights were bright. The night sky is not pure black, but more like dark blue. On the far horizon, a faint light gleamed between the city and the sky.

Han Ting sat by the window, lowered his head and replied to the phone message. The light and shadow flashed across the dining table, and a wonderful figure came towards.

Zeng Di was so beautiful that someone on the nearby table glanced at her.

Han Ting pretended not to notice, and his fingers moved on the screen. After replying, he put the phone on the table and looked up directly at her.

"I was leaving after talking to someone, but then I saw your car below." Zeng Di smiled, "Why is Lu Linjia here?" She actually wanted to ask about Ji Xing, but it would have been too degrading.

"His dad's war buddy's daughter, meeting up."

"Blind date." Zeng Di quickly ruled out Ji Xing, who was the most sloppy among the three girls. "Bringing you on a blind date, is he sincerely causing trouble for himself?" She said with a gentle ingratitude in her tone. Flattery can't be said, in her eyes, his charm is beyond doubt.

Han Ting didn't answer, his face relaxed a little.

Man, you still have to lower your stance and coax him. Zeng Di thought.

It's been almost two weeks since the last dinner party, and Han Ting has ignored her. After thinking about it, it was her "improper behavior" that made him uncomfortable.

She knew that he was a person with very shallow desires in personal affairs and feelings. If someone made him uncomfortable, he would pull away decisively without thinking of the past. He doesn't speak out, doesn't criticize, people are as calm and casual as before, but their hearts have long been far away.

Fortunately, she was able to pull him back.

She had no choice but to put her foot down and go to some lengths. She can't help it. She's the one who likes him.

"I haven't eaten yet. Accompany me to eat a little?"

Han Ting glanced at her with a half-smiling smile: "You came here to talk about things and left without eating?"

"I lost my appetite just now, I just drank red wine." She took the words in a strict manner.

"Do you have an appetite now?"

"I'm eating with you now." She leaned forward slightly and tilted her head to look at him, revealing the slender and white lines on her neck.

Han Ting knew this and smiled. There was some meaningless sarcasm in the smile.

Zeng Di secretly sighed, this man is really hard to coax.

But she wasn't angry. He was also very good-looking when he smiled lightly. He is a person who is naturally easy to get the favor of others. Unlike herself, women are too beautiful to be hostile.

She never mentioned the last dinner party, but talked about work: "I just had dinner with that friend, and when I talked about DR. Xiaobai from Guangsha and DOCTOR CLOUD from Dongyang, he said that our two can have a good relationship in this regard. cooperating."

Han Ting: "Which friend?"

Zeng Di: "The CEO of Jiuquan Technology."

Han Ting: "The one with the surname Fu."