Chapter 15

Ji Xing had been having trouble breathing for several days. She complained to Shao Yichen about how domineering Han Ting was.

After listening to her rant, Shao Yichen said, "I think he makes a lot of sense."

Ji Xing was not happy, "Whose side are you on?"

"It's not about taking sides. From his point of view, he has existing front-end and back-end resources, and they are mature and successful. Naturally, he wants to take these resources out and have absolute controlling rights." Shao Yichen said, "This is not bad for you. With a big tree behind you, you can have an easier time."

Ji Xing frowned, "Why do I need to rely on him?"

"I just hope you can relax a bit and not be so tired."

"If I want to relax, I wouldn't do it myself. I just don't want him to have the final say on everything. What's the difference between that and working at Guangsha? It's just another way of working for someone else."

"There is still a difference. You have shares."

Ji Xing glared at him angrily.

"Okay, I won't talk about it anymore. Take it slow with the investment, don't be in a hurry. Let's go out for a movie and dinner and relax a bit." He sat on the balcony of Ji Xing's room, basking in the sun, and picked up his phone to buy movie tickets and search for a restaurant.

Ji Xing sat on the carpet, looking at her phone, but was actually researching information. She raised her head and said gloomily, "I can't go out today. There are still so many things to do. I have to submit some documents to the bank. The loan application hasn't been approved yet. And I have to meet an investor the day after tomorrow. Before I meet him, I have to redo the investment plan." She flipped through the files that Han Ting had criticized, looking worried.

Shao Yichen came over and sat next to her. "If not a movie, then we should at least eat something, right?"

"Let's order delivery." Ji Xing muttered, "I really don't want to go out. There's so much to do... I'm sorry, you came to accompany me on the weekend, but I don't have time to accompany you."

"It's okay." Shao Yichen said, he also planned to take her to see cherry blossoms tomorrow, "You focus on your work, and I'll just stay with you."

However, the result after all the busyness was not ideal.

Early on Monday morning, Ji Xing handed in the materials she had to supplement to the bank. The teller was a slightly older woman than her. She took the materials, glanced at them, and then threw them onto the pile of papers beside her.

Ji Xing said softly, "Hello, the one I just gave you is my supplemental materials."

The teller didn't even look up, looking at her computer screen. "I know."

"Don't you need to put it aside separately? That pile of paper is someone else's application, won't it get mixed up?"

"No."

Ji Xing wanted to confirm again, but seeing the teller's frosty expression, she swallowed her words and asked, "When can it be approved, approximately?"

"It depends on the process. Can it be approved? We'll see." The teller pointed to the pile of papers, "You see, these are all applications received today. The bank is not a charity."

A red flush crept up Ji Xing's face. In a stubborn tone, she said, "Thank you."

The teller didn't respond but gave her a glance.