Chapter 18

The next day when Ji Xing went out early in the morning, Li Li happened to come out of her apartment as well. The two met in the narrow hallway.

Ji Xing: "Why are you up so early?"

Li Li: "Why are you up so late?"

As they spoke at the same time, Shao Yichen walked out of the apartment and naturally put his hand around Ji Xing's waist.

Li Li nodded, "You two live together now, I forgot."

The three went downstairs as Li Li complained to Shao Yichen, "Can you stop hogging your girlfriend all the time? She can't even attend a gathering with her best friends."

Ji Xing turned her head and glared at Li Li. Shao Yichen smiled faintly, "It's not me who's hogging her, it's her work."

Li Li then asked Ji Xing, "How's your company doing?"

"We're hiring." Ji Xing said, "Can you help promote the recruitment information in your circle of friends?"

"Sure."

The three parted ways downstairs. Li Li went to the company, while Shao Yichen took Ji Xing to have breakfast, then dropped her off at XingChen. Halfway there, Ji Xing looked out the car window and unexpectedly saw Li Li's car on the side of the road. A man was standing next to her car, touched Li Li's neck through the lowered window, put on his coat, then got into a Land Rover in front.

The man looked familiar; he was the investor surnamed Wu whom Li Li introduced to Ji Xing last time.

Ji Xing didn't know if that man was Li Li's casual romance or a potential boyfriend, so she sent a message, "Where are you?"

Li Li replied, "At the company. Why?"

She didn't ask any further and said, "No problem, just reminding you to post the recruitment information on your circle of friends."

"Got it."

Although XingChen had been running for more than a month, its future was uncertain because it didn't attract any investment before. Besides the initial four or five technical staff, no one was hired internally, so everyone relied on Ji Xing and Su Zhizhou to fix things here and there. Now that business was expanding, they urgently needed to recruit people from various fields.

However, due to its limited strength, XingChen currently only attracted applicants who were fresh graduates or had less than a year of work experience. Fortunately, most of them were Li Li's juniors, so she trusted their professional skills and personal qualities, but correspondingly, their salary demands were high, and they had no prior work experience, making it difficult to undertake management or decision-making responsibilities.

However, during the interviews, Ji Xing found that several new candidates were full of energy, carrying their dreams, and had their unique insights and prospects. In her opinion, having initiative and creativity were rare qualities.

Within a week, she hired three employees in the fields of materials, machinery, and computer, as well as two office assistants, temporarily easing the urgent need for manpower.

On the day of the full-staff meeting, XingChen Tech held a formal meeting.

Ji Xing thought of Han Ting, who is their investor, and felt that she should inform him about the meeting in advance. And she did. She thought he was too busy and wouldn't be interested in attending. Unexpectedly, he replied that he would come.