Heading off (Chapter 12)

A/n - please tell me if my writings going down hill cause I feel like my writing got bad 😭 but anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter

Soap checked quickly and he got up on the indow first and climbed in first and made sure no one was there . Ghost helped you up and into the safe house and he climbed in after you . It was dark , old and dusty and sure as hell quiet .You looked and saw a red laser point at soap and you quickly reacted and threw the knife you took from Ghost and you threw it towards the person almost hitting them in the face but it was dead center on a wooden pillar.

The face got out of view and hid again and you kept your guard up .
'' don't move .''
Ghost spoke sternly .
Soap pointed his gun towards where you threw the knife and he kept a tight hold on his rifle .
'' whos there ?.''
A man's voice said from afar.
'' rodolfo ?.''
Soap said sternly yet confused .
'' soap ? Ghost ? .''
He said as he peered out from where he was hiding and showed his face .
'' your alive !.''
He exclaimed as he walked over to you guys .
You kept your eyes on him and you kept your focus around him .
You couldn't trust anyone , not after what had just happened .

'' affirmative .''
Ghost responded.
Ghost said as he dropped down from the window .
'' good to see you amigos .''
Roldofo said.
'' you too .''
Soap replied .
'' oh and nice throw .''
Rodolfo said while taking the knife you had thrown towards him out of the pillar .
'' where were you guys ?.''
He asked .
'' on the run .''
Ghost spoke .

'' me and y/n were on the run , Ghost waited for us . kid took a hit for me and we had to patch her up .''
Soap said while gesturing to you .
'' shit that's not good  .''
He while looking out your bloodied bandages .
'' i'll be fine ....''
You said quietly and sternly .
" we're a team , all of us ."
Ghost spoke as he looked at you in the others.

" this happened on my watch and I'm going to need help to fix it "
Ghost continued on and you listened .
" No one fights alone ."
Ghost said while looking down at you.
Soap nodded and you kept your gaze on Rodolfo.
" Why did graves turn , how don't we know that he won't turn on us like graves did ?."
You said while eying down Rodolfo .

" We don't know but you can trust him, we all can."
Soap said while giving you a slight nudge .
You used your good  arm and you fixed your vest.
" las almas can corrupt anyone ."
Rodolfo said .
" not us ."
Soaps countered .
" How'd your arm holding up zero ?."
Soap said while checking Your bandages for a moment.
" hurts like a bitch ."
You said as you sighed .

" Alright , for now general shaperhed , laswell and anyone else outside of this room is considered hostile with one exception."
Ghost said .
He didn't trust anyone at the moment and you didn't either . You wondered when you would be able to go to sleep and watch movies with soap. You wondered when this would be over . You wondered a lot but you needed to focus .

" Alejandro ?."
You asked and ghost nodded .
" What about price ?."
You said confused.
" he's considered a hostile threat ."
Ghost said sternly .
You understood why everything was hostile but why price ? He never did anything yet again you don't know who to trust ever since graves pulled his little stunt back there not too long ago.

" We need Alejandro back ."
Soap spoke up.
" Come ."
Rodolfo said while walking off somewhere .
" Graves is holding him here ."
He said as he pointed to some papers scattered on a small desk. You looked at the papers and you looked back at soap .

" his own personal black site prison."
Ghost said.
" My team is locked in there too."
Rodolfo spoke.
Both teams were captured , this was a big mission but how could you help?
" Wait, I might be able to deactivate their systems,do you have a computer ?."
You asked while looking up at Rodolfo.
" I should ."
He said while looking through a draw .

" Where's the one we gave you ?."
Soap asked, confused .
" hmmm I don't know maybe it was in the fucking truck while we were getting shot at ?."
You said as if he had no common sense.
" You should've brought it ."
Soap said .
" Oh my mistake, I didn't want to get it damaged and all screwed up because some random asshole decided that he wanted to betray his force ."
You snapped at him.

" oi stop the fucking bickering save it for later ."
Ghost said loudly and sternly  and you both shut up very quickly.
You didn't know what it was but that made you a tad bit scared . Ghost yelling at you was the least of your worries but it bothered you a bit so you stood quiet. You had to rescue Alejandro and you had an idea .

" Alright, here's the laptop ."
Rodolfo said while handing it to you in your hood arm .
" alright I might be able to hack the security system and deactivate the protocols."
You spoke while opening it up . You winced from moving your shoulder but you kept strong.
" Wait, that's why they have you here ?."
Rodolfo said, confused .

" No I'm just here for laughs and giggles and shit yes I'm the hacker, code name zero ."
You spoke while getting in and going on a VPN.
This got a chuckle out of soap and you rolled your eyes and shook your head .
You now had a new mission , save alejandro but it wouldn't be easy but with the help of Ghost and the others you were sure it would go somewhat well .