Part 7 - Urges and instincts

Nathalie had turned to her side, so she could look up at him and was now thoroughly observing his every move.

"I so want to believe your words, Gabriel", she hesitantly told him, "but I can't get rid of the feeling, that you are just trying to sweet talk me! Yet, I haven't figured out, why!"

"Why should I try to sweet talk you, dear? To get you to sleep with me? Be honest, after you told me, how you feel lately, would it even take any effort, to make you? Other than that, what could I talk you into, that I haven't already confessed or asked you for? You have always trusted me, Nathalie. I know, you have just been hurt badly, that's why I told you, I wouldn't come on to you or try to make a move. But I am telling you here and now, that I love you with all my heart and I have felt this way for quite some time already. If only I had told you earlier!", he had been looking into her eyes, while he tried to let his voice sound loving and caring, so she would really believe his words.

She had scoffed, when he spoke about the effort it would take, but quickly faltered under his stare, to shrug it off.

Now that was, where she picked up the conversation:

"Maybe I am in a very desperate state of certain urges, but I am still a woman, Gabriel and able to not let that show and also ignore it for a long time!", she said in a mocking tone.

"Is that so?", he just asked her, as he played with the thought of teaching her a lesson about this. The young female's contemptuous snort, led him to a quick decision and he smirked at her lecherously, before he let one hand wander a tiny bit towards her crotch, before he brushed closely past her intimates and along her upper thigh back to her belly.

He had expected her to tense or maybe even move towards or away from his touch, but not even in his wildest dreams, would he have envisioned such a strong reaction.

Of course she had tensed the very moment, he had let his hand slowly stroke down towards her intimates, but just as he changed direction, yet let his fingertips barely miss her mount of venus and the small bud right beneath it, her pelvis had, completely unconscious and uncontrollable, twitched and urged towards his touch.

Gabriel's original intention had been, to tease her a little bit, if he had been right, about her not being in full control, but as he then felt this sudden jolt of her hips, he had to bite his lower lip to stifle his moan. Nathalie though had blushed deeply and was now desperately trying to find any sort of excuse for her body's heightened response.

"I-I wouldn't.... I mean, th-this w-was n-new... I have no idea, h-h-how that could.... damn it, you did that on purpose, right? G-Gabriel, p-p-please stop playing games.... I really am feeling pathetic enough without you triggering some reaction!", she shouted at him now, then she saw the look, he gave her and her rambling stopped instantly. "Gabriel, are you alright? You look as if you were about to have a seizure or a stroke or a heart attack maybe? Talk to me, damn it!"

Her expression was changing and her annoyance turned into anxiety and so she got onto all fours to then kneel before him, laying one hand on his chest, to feel for his heart beat, the other cupping his face to make him look at her and show her any sign of recognition.

Little did she know, that after seeing her hips move like that, he had closed his eyes and tried to get his control back and right at the moment, when he was achieving that, he could feel her soft, warm palms touching him in an almost intimate way.

Nathalie noticed him tensing and scooted even closer, now using both hands on his face, as she tried to gather his attention.

And she did. The moment, he opened his eyes and was met with hers right in front of him, Gabriel also took her face between his hands, his thumbs stroking softly along her cheekbones. He gulped, then cleared his throat, being fully aware, that he wouldn't be able to make the smallest sound right now.

The young woman though, felt relief wash over her and didn't even notice, that she let her oldest and most primal instincts take over, when she just smashed her lips onto his.

The man was surprised, yet not in the slightest appalled and was quick to lay his arms around the woman he loved, deepening the kiss rather soon. It took them both most of their strength, to part from that kiss again, to then sit awkwardly in front of each other, not knowing what to say, yet still drawn to the other so strongly, that at some point, Nathalie closed her eyes and sighed.

At least that was enough, to get the man out of his trance and he asked sweetly:

"Are you alright? I'm sorry for not even asking for your permission, but.... the way you reacted to a mostly innocent touch and then seeing you so close, those beautiful eyes and those soft lips right on mine, your sweet, seductive scent....'everywhere' around me.... I was so overwhelmed, I totally lost control. I would understand though, if you..."

Nathalie placed her index finger on his lips to make him stop, then whispered pleadingly:

"Stop! If you say anything else, as sweet and flattering like that, I will most likely loose that tiny bit of control, 'I' was barely able to get over my hormone controlled self at all and will do, what I honestly can hardly keep myself from doing at the moment. So I'm begging you, give me a break!"

"What", he croaked, "is it you'd want to do at this particular moment, love?", he pryed with his eyes shut, his arms still holding the slightly smaller woman taut.

She shook her head vigorously.