Part 13 - Reality check

"I wished, you hadn't seen that!", she croaked huskily.

"Oh just shut up!", he scolded her with a loving smile and helped her get up, "will you be good on your own for a short time? I'll go and send Adrien's bodyguard to buy some bathroom things for you. I am certain, you would like to brush your teeth and most likely you also would like your own hair and body products, when we are going to take a shower."

Nathalie though shook her head and informed him sheepishly:

"I have all that stuff in my purse already! I only went back there to sleep lately! I am astounded, that you never noticed, how I came here with wet hair or before doing my makeup, after I took a quick shower at a rest-stop for truck drivers on the highway, every morning."

Gabriel closed the small gap between them and held her taut, when he angrily hissed:

"You can't be serious! So that's why you were having that heavy luggage with you! Why didn't you just say anything, Nathalie?"

He leaned his forehead against hers, then continued:

"I simply thought, you were just feeling so happy in your new relationship, that you didn't care about looking perfect all of the time. And I also thought, it was about time, that you started to loosen up a bit, so you wouldn't have another break down very soon. Oh my sweet, little Nathalie, if only I had been able to see. You're simply too good at keeping up your facade even towards someone like me, who has known you for so long. Just come, I still want to see those pictures. And as you said, your bathroom things are in the very same 'purse', we can catch two birds with one stone, right?"

Nathalie nodded and pecked his cheek, before pulling back and grabbing his hand, to take him into the bigger room with her. There she immediately saw the bag, he had dropped and walked towards it, to reach for the handles a moment later.

"Stop!", the designer ordered angrily and grabbed them before she could. "I won't let you go on to carry something as heavy as this. Just have a seat and I'll bring them to you!"

She sighed but obeyed. Yet not without flinching once more, when she heard his loud, fuming tone in the first place. Tears had already built in the corners of her eyes, when Gabriel placed the bag beside her on the mattress and he quickly kissed them away.

"I didn't mean to scare you or hurt you, love! I am just worried about your and the baby's health. Please look at me! I will never, do you hear me, never be like him, Nathalie! I promise that to you and the little one!"

The tall man had taken a seat next to her and laid one arm around the assistant's back, while placing the other hand on her small belly again.

The pregnant woman instantly relaxed into his touch this time, letting out a long breath.

"I still feel, like I'm dreaming, Gabriel! This is so unreal!", she whispered into the crook of his neck.

Gabriel looked up and into her face, then smiled blissfully, as he told her:

"I feel the same, my dear, it's so unbelievable, that you are really here in my arms, that you feel the way, I do, that in about seven months....", he let go of her and got on his knees to cover her little bump with hundreds of kisses, ".....we'll be able to meet this little person inside of you! I haven't felt this happy, since the day, Adrien was born! You're making me that happy, Nath! You're making me whole again, all of us. You might not know it yet, but for the last years, you managed to get our healing started and now, that we both eventually confessed our love, it feels like the process is coming to an end, if you know, what I mean!"

Gazing up and into her eyes, he could see that she had them squeezed shut and her breathing was quickened. Worriedly he took both her hands into his own and asked:

"What's wrong, love? Are you hurting?"

She shook her head and uttered through gritted teeth:

"Would you please be so kind to move your head to a different place? Your chin is touching my.... you know and that's causing me to....oh shit, what are you doing now?"

The designer had understood quickly and instead of moving his face away, he had bent his head even more and placed a couple of kisses on her outer folds, to then gently suck on the slit in between them, not yet touching her little bud with anything, but still already causing some suction on it and making her squirm.

Despite trying to make him stop, Nathalie let herself fall back onto the duvet and after a light touch to her inner thighs with his fingers, she spread them widely for Gabriel to be able to get in between.

"Oh yes, you're doing that so...oh.... oh fuck, you're...."

Not able to speak any further, because waves of pleasure washed over her already, even though he hadn't done much yet, Nathalie simply took a hold on his hair and unconsciously kept pulling him deeper into her folds.

With a soft moan and a tight grasp onto the female's hips, Gabriel accepted her invitation and buried his face deep into her intimates, his lips cupping the little nerve bundle and he started to suck on it strongly, while his tongue circled and poked her clit softly, then a bit stronger, until he could not only feel the woman arch her back and that her whole body tensed, but he could also hear her high pitched cries of pleasure.

Barely able to not crawl on top of her and ravage her right away, Gabriel took a deep breath and climbed onto the bed to lay beside her and just hold the woman he loved to his chest, while she slowly came down from her high.

"Still feeling as if this was unreal?", he then wondered with a smirk.

"Not at all!", Nathalie hummed weakly, her body still shaking and she was trying to catch her breath, "that was incredible, Gabriel! Now I feel bad, that I am too exhausted right now, to pay you back!"

He grinned mischievously, as he replied:

"First, there's no need to pay me back. Second, if you still insisted, I could imagine a couple of things, so, just relax, love. We've got plenty of time!"