Part 21 - Complications

She had taken his rapidly hardening member into her mouth and was now sliding her lips up and down his length, from the very tip to the root, taking him in so deeply that it almost made her gag.

Gabriel had closed his eyes and was holding on to the sheets so strongly, that the knuckles of his fingers were turning white.

"Holy crap, Nathalie!", he moaned, "you're so incredibly good at that!"

She couldn't answer, even if she had tried. As it was just now, his huge shaft was so deep down her throat, that she could barely breathe. But she didn't try to pull back or stop, just took another effort to take him even deeper, swallow him whole, while she was sucking strongly, her tongue teasing his glans every time she went up to cause an even louder moan than the one before that.

"Oh yes, Nathalie, I am so close! Just let me..."

He tried to pull back but she grabbed his hips and shoved him back into her mouth, feeling him twitch very soon and felt the warm liquid run down her throat.

Nathalie swallowed as much as she could, leaving a bit in her mouth to quickly crawl on top of him and kiss him savagely, making him taste his own fluid by doing so.

He flipped them both over, hovering so close above her, that her protruding, little bump was rubbing along his stomach with every breath each of them took.

"You were incredible, darling!", he hummed while he moved one hand under her panties and slipped two fingers between her folds.

Feeling her arousal covering his skin in an instant, he smashed his mouth back onto hers, kissing her ardently before he groaned:

"I want to impale you right here and now, darling! I want to bury myself inside of this wetness and fuck you until you are cumming over and over again, want to see you at my mercy, want you to beg for me to stop because you can't stand another sensation of bliss!"

"Oh yes, I need you to do exactly that!", Nathalie mewled and arched her back, while he pulled down her underwear.

But before he could do much more, she felt a sharp pain on both sides of her belly and winced.

Gabriel was instantly alarmed and stopped all his movements to give her a concerned look.

"What's wrong, love? Are you hurting? Just tell me!"

Nathalie's eyes were brimming with tears, when she hoarsely told him,

"I just felt a strong pain along my lower stomach. I... damn, there it was again. I'm scared, Gabriel, I don't want to lose..."

He didn't let her finish that thought.

"Shush, darling! Don't get yourself all worked up. We're going to call your doctor and then we'll get you to the hospital. If you're getting all anxious and agitated you're only making it worse!" he beseeched her.

Holding out her hands she pleaded,

"Can you please hold me for a while? I just need to feel save for a moment!"

"Of course, darling. Come here!"

Gabriel took her into his arms and rocked her gently back and forth until she stopped shaking and sobbing. Only then he pulled back a tiny bit and glimpsed at her face.

"How are you now? Still hurting?" he inquired.

Nathalie shook her head.

"No, but my belly still feels hard and sensitive. I'm really scared, Gabriel. It's way too early. There wouldn't be any chance for the baby to survive if it was born already. I... oh God... I need to..."

Covering her mouth with both hands the pregnant woman tried to get to her feet but the concerned man wouldn't let her. Instead he quickly grabbed the trash can from beside their bed and handed it to her.

Without hesitation Nathalie took it and immediately started to throw up into it.

"Ugh," she groaned, "what's wrong with me? I need to... toilet..."

This time she didn't let him hold her back but pushed past him and rushed into the bathroom from where the designer could soon hear a couple of familiar sounds, telling him that she was also suffering from diarrhea.

Gently knocking on the door, he asked then,

"Are you alright, dear? Do you need any help?"

"As bad as it feels to even ask, but...uhm... yes. I made it in time, don't worry, but I feel dizzy and too weak to get back into bed right now. So if you could..."

Gabriel had already pushed the door open and was entering the tiled room, completely ignoring the smell as he picked her up and carried her back into his bedroom to place her on top of the mattress. There he felt her forehead with the back of his hand and gasped.

"You're having a fever, love. I'm going to make you some tea and call your doctor to come here. I don't want to risk taking you anywhere right now, okay? Everything is going to be okay, I promise, my dear. Just try to relax, yeah? I love you, both of you!" he whispered softly before he pecked her cheek.

Already dialling the number of Nathalie's gynaecologist he hurried downstairs and into the kitchen to heat water for some tea. While he waited, he was connected to the physician by one of her assistants and explained what had happened. The middle aged woman listened to him for a while then told him to keep her in the bed until she would be there.

"I'll just finish my last two patients for today and then I'll already be on my way. Don't worry, this doesn't sound very bad, just as if she had caught some stomach virus. But we have to make sure, that she stays hydrated and that she and the baby still get all the nourishment they need. So we'll see if she can keep anything down, otherwise I'll have to place an IV and give her a couple of infusions. But we can talk about that, once I'm there. Now go and try to soothe her a little bit, I am sure it's nothing serious!"

"Thank you, doctor!" Gabriel muttered and took the tea and a few slices of white bread and hurried back to the woman he loved to tell her, what the gynaecologist had said.