Part 10 - Releasing the tension

He had to take a couple of deep breaths, to regain his composure, before he could focus on the female's pink folds again. Brushing two fingers through her slit, from her entrance all the way up to the little bundle of nerves, then back down, he could see the woman tense and arch her back again, and with a delighted smile, he leaned his head down again to then cup that small bud with his lips.

Nathalie mewled from the pleasure, her legs now propped up on the mattress, her hips rhythmically moving up and down, their movements syncing by themselves, and soon the man was breathlessly looking up, to watch her face grimacing in agony, as she was getting close to her release and those last, endless seeming seconds, felt almost painful.

"Gabriel, please! Don't stop now! I.... fuck....you.....please....do something....anything!", she wailed desperately, "I.... oh crap.... I need you to.... damn it, please, let me feel you.... inside, I mean..... just.....oh God, just....!"

She wanted to tell him, to just fuck her, but knowing, that neither she nor Gabriel liked to speak that way, she was frantically searching her brain for a better word.

The by now just as painfully aroused man though, had understood her plea and after getting rid of his underwear, now kissed his way back up to her mouth, his voice seductive but soothing at the same time, when he hummed into her ear:

"I am right here, love! And I know, what you need, Nathalie! And for fuck's sake, I need that too. I want you so much, my sweet, pretty darling. I just want to apologize in advance, because I am not sure, if I can hold back very long, once I'm inside of your sweet, wet pussy!"

While he told her that, he already had pushed his hard, throbbing member between her folds and was rubbing along her slit, the glans hitting her most sensitive little bud with every forward move, and when he was done talking and turned his head, to kiss her again, she was panting so heavily, that she was barely able to accept his mouth on hers.

Concern quickly overpowering his arousal, he paused once more to cup her face and ask softly:

"Are you okay? I promise, I'm not stalling, I just need to know, love!"

The pregnant woman only nodded vigorously and laid both arms around his back, to then push her own crotch against his, in a desperate attempt, to take him inside her core.

"Oh yes, my dear!", he groaned, as he felt her thighs tightening around his hips and used one hand, to align his swollen length with her entrance and slowly pushed into her dripping wet tightness.

"Please, Gabriel, stop being afraid of hurting me and let me feel you deep inside, where I need you!", Nathalie whined and lifted her pelvis up from the mattress, to take him in deeper.

"Relax, love! When you're that tense, I can't go much further and it will certainly take some time, until I can move. Just lay back and let me do the work, dear!"

She let herself fall back onto the bed with a grunt, her eyes brimming with tears, which she wiped off angrily with the back of her hand.

He noticed of course, but all he did, was kiss her very softly and tenderly, while he seized the moment to do a quick thrust forward and was suddenly buried inside her tight core completely.

"Oh damn it!", the female cried out, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth open, her fingers digging into the skin of his back, "you're so big, I..."

"I know, love, just take your time. Just tell me, when I can move! I promise, I'll start slowly. Though I'm afraid, that even the smallest movement will make me cum very soon, because I've never before felt someone being so tight around my dick!"

"I'm not, that's not it, I just, you feel so good, I can't let loose, I.... just....just try and move.... I am so close, Gabriel, just....oh yes, like that!"

He had slowly pulled back, to then thrust into her depth fast and a little stronger than before, to which they both moaned in pleasure.

Each of his thrusts became a little stronger than the one before and, just as he had predicted, he soon was about to spill his fluids inside that tight cave, when Nathalie's voice got higher and her breathing more rigid, while her walls clenched around his thick shaft even more and her lower half began to twitch so strongly, that for a moment, he had almost slipped out.

He now grabbed her hip with one hand, pulling her towards him, while he did hard, deep thrusts, his fear to hurt her or the baby, eventually beaten by his arousal, and only seconds later they both felt their release at the same time, Nathalie convulsively arching her back, while his member kept twitching inside of her, pumping his fluids into her depths until he could feel his penis shrink and now even the young woman's tension resolved and he slowly pulled out, accompanied by both their disappointed grunts.

Gabriel tried his best, to not collapse on top of her, almost tumbling off of the bed, as he leapt over her left leg, to then hit his head on the nightstand, cussing:

"Oh what the fuck, you goddamn arsehole!"

Nathalie had flinched, as he started to shout, but now watched him with amusement, her arms and legs still limp and useless, yet every single cell of her body radiating the same calm and relaxed feeling, she had every time after an orgasm this intense.

The greyish-blond man, who was still rubbing the painful spot on the top of his head, scooted closer again, seeing her smirking at him and said in played offense:

"So, you enjoy it, if I get severely hurt?"

The assistant chuckled softly and rolled to her side, cupping his face in her hands, to then place a soft kiss on his injury.

Gabriel let his head drop to her chest, relishing in the feeling of being held and comforted, yet the female's hormone controlled body reacted to his face between her breasts rather fast and without her being able to control it, a moan emanated her throat.