Part 14 - Explanations

"I do insist! And I would like to not delay it for very long. I can feel you, Gabriel and it makes me feel bad, that you are that aroused and I'm, well, I would like to have a taste too, but I am still barely able to speak! Though I wouldn't mind, if you..."

The young woman tried to pull him on top of her but the still concerned man shook his head and kissed her cheek instead.

"Do you really think I would do that? I can tell, that you're incredibly drained of all your strength right now. I would never dare to just.... well you know, what I mean!". he hissed in an angry tone.

With a sigh, Nathalie reached down and took a hold of his erection, causing him to moan in an instant, as she closed her fingers around it.

"Oh Gabriel, I just told you, I wouldn't mind! Honestly, I am very certain, that I would even enjoy it quite a bit! You are aware, that women are able to have multiple orgasms right? So, even if 'I' can't get myself to sit or stand up to take care of you right now, I still feel good enough to...", she looked down now and began to rub up and down, while she grasped his hand with her free one, to guide him between her thighs and feel the amount of wetness down there, "...welcome you deep inside once more just now!"

Gabriel groaned but hesitated.

"Nathalie, my dear, I...", he began to be interrupted.

"What if I'm begging you to let me feel you so deep inside again? To show me, how very much you can stretch my insides and make me cum so hard, that I almost think I am dying?", she moaned seductively into his ear.

"Oh damn it, woman, you know how to wrap me around your little finger! I promised you, to do, whatever you asked for, so..."

With a quick move, he was on top of her and was kissing her savagely onto her neck and jaw, as she refused to let him kiss her on the lips. The hand, she had placed between her folds was already caressing her most sensitive spots, while the other held him close above her, so he could soon cover her with kisses further down from her mouth to her breasts.

Then he had a sudden idea and parted their lips, to give her an intense look, before asking lecherously:

"What would you say, if we continued this in the shower or the bathtub, love? I want to kiss you on your mouth and I know, you won't let me, until you've brushed your teeth, so please, let me take you over there, yeah? As I told you, we have plenty of time and don't have to rush anything! I would love to feel you around me so tightly again, but I also said, I won't take advantage! I don't want to just 'fuck' you, I want to make love to you and kissing is a big part of it for me, so... Please?"

He looked at her with the most pleading gaze he could master, soon making the hormonal woman's heart melt.

"You are aware, that you're playing dirty right now, aren't you? I wouldn't be able to say no, if I was my usual self, let alone now, that I am totally overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions. So of course, I agree to transferring this into the bathroom. I would have said no, if I had already brushed my teeth, but as I want those kisses too..."

With a beaming smile Gabriel lifted her up by grabbing the back of her thighs, to carry Nathalie into his bathroom, causing her to squeal in delight and shock at the same time.

"Gabriel! You're going to fall and hurt all three of us!", she scolded, but laughed freely and loudly at him.

"I promise to never let you fall, darling! You're too important to me, both of you!"

The aroused man let her down in front of the sink, then quickly carried her 'purse' inside as well, so she could get her hygiene things out of it. As she did, she also pulled out a soft plastic cover, that held the two ultrasound pictures, she had gotten at her examinations.

He took the case into one hand, while he laid the free arm around her waist, to hold her steady, just in case, while she got rid of the bad taste from her previous vomiting.

"Do you want me to show you or can you see it yourself?", she asked softly, before putting some toothpaste on the brush.

"Oh just go on, love, I can tell, where the baby is!"

Nathalie nodded and continued to do her mouth hygiene. After rinsing with water and mouthwash, she turned around to ask him, if the smell of puke was gone, when she saw a single tear run down his cheek.

"Hey, are you alright? Is there anything wrong?", she asked quickly and a little scared, he might have changed his decision to be with her.

Gabriel blinked a couple of times, then gave her a sad smile.

"I'm fine! I was just reminded of the first pictures, we had of Adrien and how happy we all were, when we found out, we were finally having a baby. You too, my love. You were so happy for us. And Emilie couldn't wait to tell you and to show you! I could see, that you were hurting back then, though you always tried to not let us see. Why was that, Nath? I never had the guts to ask you, but maybe...now...", he carefully wondered.

Nathalie now smiled almost as sad as he had just before.

"You never noticed, Gabriel. When we were searching for that secret remedy, to cure Emilie from the inability to become pregnant the natural way, when we spent all this time on our own, before she joined us on our search.... I fell for you so hard. I was just a teenager, Gabriel, barely off age and you were this big, dark haired guy, who would have done everything for the woman he loved. To me, you were just perfect. Though I never would have interfered, I've been in love with you for a long time already!", the assistant admitted after all those years.

Gabriel now watched her open mouthed, then leaned in and kissed her passionately.

"Me too! I never would have cheated on Em and maybe, I was so desperate and felt so guilty, when she died, because I also had feelings for you! But now, that we finally confessed to each other, I am very certain, that she would be happy, to see us together. It was her last wish after all!", he told the woman in his arms very carefully.

But the female just nodded.

"I already knew that! She told me the same, before she died. And she also said, she knew, that we were already in love!"

He quirked an eyebrow, then grinned.

"She always could tell, what people didn't know themselves!"