Roasting the Robot

Fate fucking hates us...

Eevee and Izuku's eyes twitched in annoyance as the tall teen happened to be in the same group in the now fed-up exam. They thought he would leave him alone but apparently, he had another tantrum.

"Are you two trying to distract the girl? That is not very heroic of you!" He said, again air-chopping like there is no tomorrow. "Are you two just here to-"

"Eevee's had enough."

The boy looked at her and froze when he saw her snarl. She continued. "What proof do you have of us causing interference? What proof we are here just for laughs? Do you have any idea how hateful you sound?"

"Wha- I-I..."

"What do you have against us?" Eevee growled again even louder, "Is it because Eevee has fur? Is it because Izu-kun called you out? Or you are too narrow-minded to see between black and white?"

"Miss I am not a Quirkist if that is what you are insinuating!" The bluenette was offended and continued to chop the air. "I am here to be a Pro Hero, not to play childish games."

"Then go play somewhere else, we were planning to turn in this bottle to Thirteen, not distract." Izuku said, holding a bottle he and Eevee found on the ground. "Someone dropped this."

The guy blinked several times before registering what Izuku had said. "Oh..."

"Robo-chop is the one interfering, Eevee don't like those who can't see with their heart." The Eevette replied and turned away. "C'mon, Izuku. Let's wait somewhere else."

"My name is Iida Tenya, not Robo-chop!"

"Eevee doesn't care!"

The now-identified Iida just stood there, trying to figure out why they hate him as he was not comprehending that his previous actions already gave him two strikes.

Meanwhile, the duo was heading toward Thirteen when 3 seconds later the giant doors to their blocks opened suddenly, causing everyone to look at them in confusion.

"Eevee, let's go! They may be testing our reactions." Izuku said and summoned his fire wings and took flight towards the doors.

"Vee!" Eevee responded and jumped over several people to follow the verdanette.

...

"Well, two of you Listeners are sharp as blades. Remember folks, in the world of Pro Heros nothing is predictable yet some are. Should have been obvious that once the doors open, the exam has begun!"

After that info, everyone panicked that the two got a head-start and rushed towards the entrance, now desperate to get points.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was in another section waiting for the next steps. Those who have been recommended had a different way of the Quirk assessment, one he thought was boring compared to what Eevee and Izuku were doing.

Racing against the other Extras.

Don't get him wrong, he likes this too as it would help highlight his quirk, and like all Bakugou's, loves competition. He smirked and stretched his muscles to start the warm-up process, and looked around to see who he was racing with.

He saw a tall woman with a long black ponytail consuming fatty foods like no tomorrow and he was slightly surprised that the caloric intake did not give her a rounder figure. Then he also thought that her Quirk may be similar to Izuku which requires so many calories.

Katsuki did wonder in the back of his head, is how the hell this Extra is so well figured. She had a bosom that could rival the Hag, and she only looks around 14. He snorted and shook his head, even though they looked nice, he did not have that kind of lust for the shape. He preferred the furry-tailed ass of his girlfriend. The tail wagging in happiness and her wide innocent-looking eyes just make him submit to almost anything. Almost.