Pros and Cons

"Oooooohhhhh, somebody end my misery..."

Aurora was hanging out the window, trying to leave the nightmare machine called a bus. She hates all forms of transportation, a bane that is common to the Dragneel Clan.

"Even though I don't have a Dragon Quirk, this sucks...URP!" Aurora bent down and emptied her contents, trying to push herself out of the hellish machine. Unfortunately, she was being held in place by Victoria's sticky webs. "Please let me end my misery!"

Izuku lightly flinched at the statement while Victoria was currently ignoring the dragoness, having put her headset on to prevent any distractions while she was fixing Katsuki's gloves. "Aura-chan, I understand you are miserable but please don't make light of jumping out of the bus. Whether a joke or not, causing injury or possibly death to yourself is no laughing matter."

"S-sorry..."

Izuku sighed and put on his own headset, courtesy of Denki. The electric blonde realized Izuku seemed more at ease when he listened to music as he does so he decided to make a list for him. The songs were so perfect that he couldn't help but feel grateful to his friend. Normally, Honey would help with his stress but once again he is being supervised and pampered by Nezu and Midnight. He sighed hoping he would be able to bring her to the training soon.

Speaking of headsets, Victoria was wearing one herself while she focuses on the gloves for Katsuki. However, she was also getting pissed at a certain shrimp who kept lightly touching her legs and she hated it. Her legs were hyper-sensitive to slight touches due to her mutations and it was driving her nuts. Twice she already hissed, and she was one graze away from losing her temper.

Katsuki squirmed in discomfort as he heard her hissing, and he had a strong feeling that she was about to go ballistic. He knows who is pissing her off too, but decided to let the course run since the grape needs a shock factor.

He then looked at the gloves the spiderette was remaking for him and he was surprised by the speed and skill with her threadwork, with nothing but her hands and the threads are tiny. It was like a complex form of tatting without hooks. Katsuki had the urge to ask her but she was hyper-focused and with the knowledge he has of those who need a distraction-free environment, she would probably kill him. Besides, she was now looking at the finer details.

"Hey Bakugou, is it just me or are you really antsy around Orbweaver?"

Katsuki jolted and rounded on the black-haired teen with the cutout smile. "What makes you say that Soy Sauce Face?" He growled, and he did not like the looks on some of the Extras, especially Pinky who is smiling like a fucking Cheshire Cat.

"Oh~? Could it be that the Big Bad Bakugou is afraid of spiders??" Mina teased and she could feel radiating daggers from the blonde. "Hehe, who knew our toughest student would be afraid of widdle spiders."

Some people snickered but others were looking at the blonde and Victoria in either worry or concern. Dokusei especially since he could see his Support classmate tense. She was listening the entire time and she was on guard. "Mina-chan, are you saying that he is afraid of me because of my looks?"

Everyone looked at her in surprise that she heard and Mina was staring at the spiderette like a deer in headlights at what she had interpreted. "N-no, I didn't mean it like that! I meant the little ones, I didn't mean to make it sound Quirkist I swear!"

Victoria stared at the pinkette for several more seconds before going back to her sewing. "For the record, I am more sensitive to small jabs like that even though you may not mean it, but you should also think there might be a reason some people react more than normal. Bakugou is having a fit because I scared the bejesus out of him last week."