Hell to Pay

"HOW THE FUCKING HELL DID THOSE DIPSHITS GET INFORMATION ON MY IZUKU!!??"

Izuku's eyes widened as Mitsuki's scream from downstairs scared the living daylights out of him, causing him to cough painfully. Something must have happened for her to freak out like that and he was afraid of what she would do. It involved him as he heard his name that's for sure, but other than that he had no clue.

"NEZU!!! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS ON TELLING ME HOW THOSE FUCKING NEWSHOUNDS GOT WIND OF THIS BEFORE I COME TO THAT DAMN SCHOOL AND MAKE A BEAR-RAT CASSEROLE OUT OF YOU!!"

Ah, apparently the reporters got the news that he got injured yesterday. But how? How did they get that info, and what do they think of that teacher that was involved if that was mentioned? Did they defend the bastard or did they try to degrade him like the drama reporters they are? He does not care about that for the moment, his mind is trying to figure out who gave them the information. There was a rat in the class, and he hated rats, except for Principal Nezu.

"I know Kacchan and Eevee would not do this, and Aurora, Shouto, and Denki do not seem the type to start drama...wait..."

Izuku's eyes glowed red briefly as one person came to mind. Uraraka Ochako, that slut who wouldn't take no for an answer, was blatantly discriminatory towards others and clearly was not meant to be a hero in any sense of the word. "That chipmunk must have recorded the event. Pft, how low do you have to go for some money?"

"WELL FIND OUT! THIS IS AGAINST DISCLOSURE LAWS AND I WILL PURSUE LEGAL ACTION ON THE CULPRIT!! YOU TELL THOSE REPORTERS TO CEASE THAT REPORT OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!" *SLAM!!*

Izuku chuckled and a major sweatdrop left the side of his head. He just hopes Momma calms down enough before she comes up here...

Nezu was scared.

No.

He was downright petrified.

Mitsuki Bakugou called him right after the JPN news at noon came out and she gave him reason to fear for his life. There was a mole in the school and they gave those vultures information regarding injury to a student and the probation of All Might and that was against school rules, they needed permission from the people involved AND permission from the principal to disclose information, hence why only the Principal himself can reveal.

They had breached the terms of the contract, and this level of severity can lead up to expulsion and/or blacklisting from all Hero Courses in Japan.

"Find the Mole, Nezu, or you will be served for dinner." *SLAM*

*SHUDDER*

Nezu had his work cut out for him but he had already narrowed it down to the class of 1-A and two teachers. Aizawa he knew would rather not drink coffee than reveal any information regarding his students, and Yagi is already in hot water. Hence, he is not moronic enough to test that theory.

Sadly that leaves the students.

He had taken a long sip of his tea, his tail twitching in thought. Eevee Murdock and Katsuki Bakugou are immediately out of the suspect list due to their relationship with Izuku and they knew of his past to not even think of bringing him more pain.

Mina, he could see, loves tea just like he does, but has the morality to not hurt people unless they deserve it. Momo would never do anything to harm her colleagues, and Aoyama only seems like the type to focus on himself and ignore the drama around him.

That now leaves Shoji, Koda, Toru, Shouto, Aurora, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Denki, Eijirou, Sero, Iida, Jiro, Tsuyu, Ojirou, Sato, and Mineta.

"Aurora Dragneel I can immediately rule out. The clan they are no-nonsense types and will protect not destroy unless provoked. Koda is a nice boy and will not hurt a fly, Tokoyami keeps to himself and would rather 'revel in the dark'. Hmmm...Mineta...as perverted as this boy is, I could tell from the video feed that he was bothered. Same with Shoji, Denki, and Sero, Denki even more so...poor boy...what am I missing?"