4.

It was 8:30 now so I wasn't really late but I wasn't early enough to sit in the cafeteria

It was 8:30 now so I wasn't really late but I wasn't early enough to sit in the cafeteria. That's fine though because all the noise and people in there can get overwhelming.

When I got to class, nobody was here. At least I was with Kelly.

I really love this teacher for letting her come in here damn near everyday. "Hey Mr Benns."

He looked up, "Hey. Where's the rest of the crew?"

I shrugged while Kelly went to the back.

"The twins are just now coming and I don't know where Onika is."

Sitting next to Kelly, I turned all the way to the left, facing her. "Can I hit your weedpen?"

With a nod, she pulled it out her bra and sneaked it to me. Putting my head down, I did my own thing.

I started dying from my coughing and Kelly came, patting my back and just being her annoying self.

"Move bitch." I muttered, slapping her away.

I hit it a few more times and when I was done, Kelly's friends was now walking into the room, with Onika.

I gave Kelly her weedpen back and smiled when Onika came straight to me. She put her bag into the desk that was on the other side of me but stood infront of me.

"Hi BB."

I looked up at her weirdly, cracking a smile. "Hey Nika. Why are you standing like that?"

By the way her knees kept bouncing, I knew she was excited. "I'm happy to see you."

She was talking much clearer now than the last time I saw her. "I'm happy to see you too." I said, grabbing her wrist as she sat literally on top of my desk.

Lowly I laughed, "What's going on with you girl?"

"Nothinggg. Do you have any snacks?" She asked and I shook my head, so she went on to ask Kelly and the rest of them.

Of course, Rihanna had snacks.

Onika took her snack and sat in the desk that her book bag was in, pushing it over so that it was connected to mine and we were close as hell.

We made eye contact for a second and she quickly looked away, digging in her bag for her Chromebook and a simply grin on her face.

"Stop looking at me Beyoncé."

"Hm, okay." I nodded, looking down at my phone instead. Not even three minutes later, she was leaning over trying to see what was on my screen.

I pushed her back by her head as she laughed, "I thought you said stop looking at you?"

Her head shook and she leaned her head on my arm, "You smell so good."

"What I smell like?" I asked with a smirk.