9

"I'm outside Bey

"I'm outside Bey... You got Onika and I waiting on you." Robyn complained over the phone and I heard my baby scream in the back.

"LETS GO BB!"

"I'm coming!" I was making sure I had everything in my bag.

Today we were going to the beach and I was actually excited. Usually, I don't like going out with people and socializing but I've grown to really like the friend group I've made in the past few months.

They made school way funner, I had a good time around them even when we aren't at school.

Plus, Onika was my favorite person right now. Ever since we started dating, she checks up on me everyday. She loves being on the phone with her daddy whenever we're not around each other and she just makes me a totally different person.

I never used to be able to speak to anyone for more than two hours and not get annoyed to the point where I wanted shut them out and put my airpods in.

Onika didn't make me feel like that. I wanted to be around her almost as much as she wants to be around me.

"DADDY COME ON!"

I groaned, throwing the bag over my shoulder and hanging up on them.

When I got in the car Robyn looked at me and rolled her ass. "You couldn't move any faster?"

"Shut up." I turned to Nicki who was waiting for me to acknowledge her and wrapped my arms around her. "Hey baby."

She giggled lowly and held onto me. "Daddy you take so longgg."

"I was just making sure I had everything." This reminds me, "Let me see your bag babe."

She handed me the big ass shoprite bag she had. "I have everything Bb."

I still made sure and she definitely didn't have everything. "You didn't bring any extra clothes Onika?" This bag was full of snacks and just panties and sunscreen.

She didn't even have clothes on now. Just her bikini and jean shorts.

"I don't need any." She said with a shrug.

"You're going to be cold, Onika. You didn't even bring a towel." I groaned.

"Daddy I won't be cold."

"Yeah, you're going to have to wear my hoodie on the way back." Because she was definitely going to be cold. That's how it works every time.

Onika tried to climb in my lap and I had to push her aside. "I know you see me looking through these bags."

She pouted and hummed as if she was talking shit in her head.

"I should've called your stupid ass before you got picked up."

Onika gasped, "I'm not stupid!"

That must've hurt her feelings because she slide all the way to the other side of the car. "You always call me that but I'm not!"