14.

"Y'all got her all over the world

"Y'all got her all over the world. Y'all better bring me my baby." Beyoncé huffed over the phone call, making the twins roll their eyes and I smiled.

Trying to reach for Robyn's phone I yelled for my daddy, "Hi daddy!" Rob brought her phone closer to her chest so I couldn't snatch it and I mugged her.

"Hi my baby. Tell them bring you to me, you had enough fun."

I nodded, looking at Ranaii. "I'm ready to go with Beyonce now."

She rolled her eyes again, waving her hand in the air. "I'm ready to go home anyways."

Her twin scoffed, making a U-turn to Beyoncés house. "You only over there in a pissy ass mood because you and Kelly been arguing, don't take that out on us."

"Ranaii and Kelly?!" Bey yelled over the phone, as if she didn't know the tea already. Especially since she's the reason I even found out they fooled around.

Daddy also told me that Kelly was a busy body and she was a iMessage hoe. I don't really know what that means but I'm sure Ranaii isn't any better.

"Robyn, shut up! I don't argue with Kelly, she's not my girlfriend."

With a chuckle, Robyn nodded, completely ignoring her twin. I giggled in the back seat and looked down at my hands. "I miss my daddy."

They both groaned and I huffed, "Daddy!?"

"Yesss baby!"

"Can I call you?" I asked since Robyn wasn't allowing me to use hers.

Before she even answered, my phone was ringing with a FaceTime call from Beyoncé. I answered, bringing the camera to my face.

"Hi pretty girl." Bey spoke first and I immediately felt that wave of hotness come over me.

"Hi daddy. I'm on my way to you right now." I replied, biting my lip as I looked over her features. "I miss you Yoncé."

I watched her brow raise, knowing she could tell exactly how I was feeling right now. "Robyn hurry up and bring this girl to me!!" She yelled excitedly and I giggled, letting go of my bottom lip.

"Yeah Rob, hurry. I need to get fucked."

The twins heads turned back to me so quick, I got scared they'd get whiplash.

"Onika!?"

Beyoncé laughed over the phone and I shrugged. "I'm serious. I'm ready. Fuck baby Nika, I'm grown and I want to get fucked."

"Onika shush!" Bey yelled.

Ranaii turned to her sister, "Hurry up and drop this bitch off. I can't hear no more of it."

"Oh bitch please. You acting like you're so innocent." Robyn told her.

I stopped listening to both of them, looking down at Bey. "I'm close to your crib. Can you unlock the door Yoncé?"