16

"Solo where's my daddy?!" I panicked, running into Solanges room

She groaned from under her blanket, only making me pout and climb onto her tall bed.

"Helppp!" I shook her violently.

"What Onika?"

I got under her covers, "Yoncé not here." I said sadly, looking at her with a pout.

I watched as her face turned from sleepy to disturbed, "Why do you call Beyoncé daddy?"

"Because she my daddy! Where she?"

She hummed, picking up her phone. It was past 12 Am and I woke up to my daddy not here. When I called for her I got no answers, so I went to look around the house. Her car wasn't here either.

She went to check her location and I stared at her phone, feeling myself slip in and out of my headspace, while feeling like Big Nika. I hated this feeling.

"She's at some building right now, Nic. You want me to call her?" I nodded and she went to facetime Beyoncé. When she answered, I took the phone.

"Beyoncé?" I couldn't see her face but when I called her name she brought the phone up. She was in her car.

"Hi baby. Who woke you up?"

I mugged, anger filling my body. "Where the fuck are you?!"

Her eyes widened a bit, "I'm going to be home soon."

"That's not what I asked..."

"Baby I'm getting us some money. Can you just give me a few minutes, please?"

I rolled my eyes, giving Solange her phone back without saying another word to Beyoncé.

I was no longer baby Nika, thank god. I felt good, knowing that I'd be the one to address Beyoncé when she got back to this house. The baby lets her get away with too much shit.

I got up from Solange bed, "Goodnight Solo."

"Night Nika."

I left her room, going back to Beyoncés room. I was no longer tired, so I turned on her game. My phone dinged and my eyes rolled seeing Beyoncé texted me.

Yoncé🙃: You better not have an attitude.

:lol. I sure do 😘

I replied, shaking my head. She sent another message, that I completely ignored, until ten minutes later. I started craving donuts and remembered there was a Dunkin' donuts that had a 24 hour drive thrus.