20

I limped into my house with a huge frown on my face

I limped into my house with a huge frown on my face. Beyoncé tortured me in that car, for what felt like hours but was only 30 minutes. She didn't let me cum once and when she was finally done with me I felt weak and unsatisfied.

I got popped in my mouth, right before she left for supposedly still having a smart mouth and I lowkey liked it.

Unfortunately, right after she pulled her fingers out of me, my mother pulled up and Bey hurried to get me together and dressed. I wanted more, even though her fingers already felt like too much for me.

I needed some of her dick. My body was itching to be fucked, but yet she made me wait. At first, it was because "I wasn't ready" but now it just feels like she likes torturing me and herself.

Beyoncé hit my spot, sending a loud moan up my vocal cords. By now, my body was shaking but she still forced me to keep going.

She kept fucking me and stopping every time I was close to cumming. This was torture but still, it felt so good. I knew when she finally let me orgasm it would hit me hard.

"Baby it's too much!"

I tried grabbing her wrist, only to get a hard slap to my thigh before she grabbed my neck, forcing me roughly into my seat, still working my core at a fast pace.

I could feel the sweat on me and she could too but she didn't care.

"Touch me again and see what I do to you!" She gritted in my face, leaning over the middle console.

"Daddy please!"

"Onika come help me." My mom grabbed my arm, forcing me into the kitchen with her.

"Wait, can I go shower and stuff?"

She hummed, glancing at me before she let me go. "I needed help with dinner but if you want to go, you can." She spoke in a tone that I knew was sarcastic.

"Okay I can help you and then I'd like to have a peaceful day. Is that okay with you, crazy woman?" I replied, in the same tone while resting my bag down on the seat.

"Don't be smart. Wash your hands, cut up these peppers for me and that's all you need to do."

Nodding, I did as told and she went upstairs to most likely change out of her work clothes.

My thighs were currently sore from being abused and I swear when I saw Beyoncé again she was getting hit. Leaving me like this, without allowing me to cum once was the worst punishment I've had to deal with.

My body was still itching for an orgasm and I felt like an addict.

How dare she fuck me up like this and then have the nerve to leave and claim it's because she's in trouble.