Chapter 24: Karl

Dream and George entered the family room. They saw Karl passed out on the couch, with a beer bottle dangling from his hand. "This wasn't the image i thought of." Dream mumbled walking over to Karl. "Hey Karl wake up." Dream whispered, shaking the boys body. He looked at his face. There was tears stained on his face.

"What?" A groan came from the fluffy-brunette haired boy. Karl realized what had happened before he passed out. "Shit."

"Hey Karl whats wrong? What happened exactly?" Dream kneeled down by the couch Karl was laying on. The boy across from his rubbed his eyes

"I was drinking with Sapnap and then he left to go see Allison even though he came from her house." Karl remembered one more detail. "And Quackity and Claudia left before to what i thought was a date like they do every day but they were waiting for you guys. I don't know why though."

"Claudia told him about the car story." George finally spoke. Seeing Karl drunk and alone with his face red from tears, it broke him. George took a seat next to Dream. "Karl are you okay?"

Karl froze when he heard 'the car story' "What!?" Karl yelled wistfully. "Why? I thought everyone moved on from that, especially Claudia."

"Can someone please explain what happened with a car?" Dream asked. He could tell it wasn't good but he wanted to know.

Karl and George looked at each other. "I'm not telling him, its your boyfriend." Karl could here the voices from the discord call the day George got out of the hospital.

"When i was younger i would sneak out and try to get cars to hit me. One time i did that and i did get hit and the only people other then my parents that knew were my sister obviously and Karl." He realized Karl was wiping away a tear. "Please don't cry. You know I'm better now."

Dream rested his hand on George's. "Why would you do that? Are you okay now?" Dream knew George still harmed himself but it still felt right to do.

"Yeah I'm fine now. But lets get back too Karl." George hated the attention on him. "So Sapnap left you and so did Quackity?"

"Yeah. Can i be honest for a moment? I completely get Sapnap having to leave but Quackity completely has been forgetting about me he just only focuses on his girlfriend now. And before you two apologize for you guys hanging out you two actually answer my calls. He just hangs up on me." Karl paused for a moment. "I kind of miss the old Quackity."

"I think we all do Karl." George slumped in-front of the couch. "Ever since he started dating her he's been distant even when they just started dating."

"We should make them break up." Karl joked a bit, lightening up his mood. "Sorry about your sister though but she can back away from our Quackity."

"Its not like I'm even close to her. We didn't live with eachother and we barely called each-other so i don't even care if they break up."

"But they seem happy together. Just because he is ghosting us doesn't mean we could just ruin their relationship." Dream protested

"That gives us a perfect reason. You don't get to be rude to Karl and expect to get away with it." George leaned more into the couch. "Karl is too important to be getting ghosted because someone is girl-crazy."

"Hearing someone say Q is girl-crazy made my day." Karl giggled. "Anyways do you guys want dinner, I'm hungry."

"We actually just got back from dinner but i could buy you dinner if you want." George felt Dream's eyes darting at him. "Dream I'm paying for something."

"What did i say in the car?" Dream questioned. "You're too handsome to pay."

"Ew get a room!" Karl pushed George away from Dream. "No flirting in my house!" Karl continued to do his signature giggle. "No acting gay in my house!"

"Weren't you the first one to come out in the group?" Dream retorted, also wheezing.

"I could never be gay! That is a sin!" Karl couldn't hold in any sound. The three sat there in the living room laughing their asses off.

"You would never commit such a sin." George sarcastically retorted. "You're too much of an angel to do that."

"Exactly! I'm not into that gay stuff, I'm like piano keys." Karl drank from the bottle that was in his hand, instantly spitting it back into the bottle. "Its fucking warm!"

"No dip sherlock its been sitting out." George grabbed the bottle out of the boys hand, placing it on the coffee table

"Do you guys want to watch a movie with me?" Karl asked not wanting to be alone like he was earlier.

"Yeah sure." George stood up and walked over to the other couch. He launched himself on it, grabbing the blanket that was hung over on the couch, sprawling it on-top of him. Dream remained sitting on the floor by Karl. "What movie are we watching?"

"Can we watch a horror movie?" Dream had bud in. He rested his head back onto the couch behind him. His head his Karl's legs but he didn't care to move his head.

"Sure. But i get to say what movie because im kinda drunk." Karl grabbed the remote from the coffee table. "Countdown?"

"Too predictable." Dream protested. "We should watch the Conjuring." Dream suggested. He looked over at George who was curled into a ball with the blankets perfectly covering his body. Dream loved the way George. Dream pined for him to kiss them.

"Even more predictable!" Karl argued. "If we are watching the Conjuring we are watching the second one."

"I haven't watch either so what happened in the first one?" George asked tirelessly. He grabbed a pillow, hugging it.

"This family moved into this house and it was haunted and they called this couple who were demonologists and they come and help the family out with getting rid of the ghosts and crap. The first one goes along with nothing in the second."

"Thanks." George relaxed more into his seat. He was comfortable there, it distracted him from the problem he would have to face when he got home.