Chapter 34: Recovery

Its been three days since everything happened and it still was uncomfortable. Dream spent most of his time with Sapnap trying to forget what happened. George hadn't left his room still and the two are starting to get nervous.

"Where is your one ring?" Sapnap pointed at Dream's finger. "Did you and George get married? And you didn't invite me to the wedding?!"

"I gave it to George to mess with if he gets anxious in his room. Don't worry he will give it back. Also why do you think me and George are a thing?"

"Well Karl was drunk one night." Sapnap started laughing. "Before i have this conversation I need a beer." Sapnap walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple beers for him and Dream. When he walked back he handed one of the beers to Dream to drink. "Karl was very drunk and might have told me about you two."

"We told Karl not to tell." Dream took a pillow and buried his head into it. "Please don't fucking tell a soul."

"I wont." Sapnap started to quaff the beer. "Im kind of shocked you actually found someone you like. George must be special." That was exactly what Dream meant. "So when's the wedding? And i better be invited!" Sapnap started to laugh and so did Dream.

"If you guys actually get married will you give him one of your rings?" Sapnap continued talking. "If you do give him the sapphire one, his favorite color is blue."

"If we do I will give him that ring. But that doesn't mean we are getting married!" Dream finally removed his head from the pillow.

"So we need to talk." Sapnap wrapped his arm around Dream's shoulder. "Have you two, you know, had sex?"

"Sapnap we've been dating for like four weeks what makes you think we did that. You got to remember that George has never been in a relationship. I'm not trying to rush anything with him."

"If so help me if you act like a bitch to him I'm kicking you out of the house." Sapnap joked while making both of them laugh.

"I pay for everything here. You cant just kick me out of the house i pay for." Dream started to really smile. He liked having Sapnap there with him.

"Hey I bought the house! So i can kick you out!" Sapnap chuckled again. Sapnap covered himself in a blanket. "How did you sleep?"

"Bad." Dream started to hug the pillow. "I cant stop thinking about it." Sapnap took off his blanket and covered Dream with it.

"Dream try going back to sleep, remember I'm in this house with you and I will be here if you have any bad feelings." Sapnap watched Dream starting to lay down on the couch. "I'm going to see if George will leave his room today, i will be right back." Sapnap walked over to George's room. He knocked on the door which in shock he heard a 'come in' coming from the other side.

George hadn't talked to him since the incident. Sapnap walked into the room and decided to sit next to George in his bed. "You look better." Sapnap rubbed a bruise that was on his arm.

"I'm so sorry Sapnap. This was all my fault." George sat even more up. "I should have walked home or called someone else. I didn't mean to get you hurt."

"George none of it was your fault. I was happy you called me instead of someone else, trust me I'm okay. You went through a lot worse please don't ignore that."

"Is Dream here I have to return his ring." George reached over at his nightstand and grabbed the ring. "By the way dont take this as we are dating he just gave me the ring to help me."

"Don't worry I was just talking to him. He is sleeping right now, he went through something very bad so he is just trying to get better."

George's reaction just looked sad. "What happened to him?" George looked up at Sapnap. "Please tell me he is okay."