Chapter 42: Return

(Dream's POV)

I woke up to a door shutting. I looked up and it was Karl and Sapnap standing there holding in their laughter. I flipped them off as I buried my head back into George's neck.

I felt two bodies sit next to me so I looked behind me and I saw the two sitting there quietly laughing their asses off.

I slapped Sapnap and I gave Karl a warning glare. "Don't wake up George." I went back to cuddling George. He shifted into my chest and I could tell my face grew hotter.

"Idiot you have school soon, you need to get up." I felt Sapnap pry my off of George, which quite frankly I wished I could stay like that forever.

I sit up and stare at the two. "Can't I just skip today? We aren't doing anything important." I hated school more than anything. Since George dropped out I am the only one still in school and they all are busy when I have a free period or lunch. I got to skip last week after everything had happened so I'm nervous if I will get questioned for why I was gone.

"You skipped all last week, trust me Dream your need to go today." Sapnap pulled me out of George's bed. "Since its a Monday people probably wont care that you were gone and probably just think that you were on vacation."

I stood up and i instantly felt something crawl on my legs, making me slightly jump. I looked down and I saw Patches bright eyes. I picked her up and hugged her, I loved Patches more than anyone. I carried her off into my room, setting her down on my bed as I got dressed. I wore a basic black shirt and gray shorts. I sprayed on my cologne and went into my bathroom. I stared into the mirror, I hated looking at myself ever since last week. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair, and I put on deodorant.

I grabbed my shoes and ran out my door, I noticed Patches following me then I realized she had to eat. I ran to the pantry and grabbed her food to eat. I placed the food into her bowl and she started to devour it. I petted her one last time before I ran out of the house.

I sat in my car for a minute, I had my bag already in the back so I was ready. Fuck I hated school. I thought to myself.

My school was twenty minutes so I just relaxed as I drove. The roads were pretty empty but for some reason I liked the scenery. I never liked how it look until today, something was different. It could have just been I woke up next to George and I was still happy about that.

The car ride went by pretty fast and I pulled into the parking lot. I parked next to Punz's car in the back. I could see him smoking a joint with his window cracked.

I got out of my car and walked next to his, knocking on his window. He rolled down the window. "Where the fuck have you been?" Punz exited his car locking it. "Mr Manifold moved my cooking class so we don't have sixth period together." He took another puff out of his blunt before he threw it on the ground. We started walking towards the school.

"Ive been busy." I answered his question. "Why the fuck did he move you? What did you do?" I questioned him back.

"Since you left he partnered me up with some kid named Grian, I think." He looked clueless, probably from the weed. "And he was pissing me off so I punched him and he fought back but I got in trouble."

"I was going to question some of those bruises but now I know." I laughed. "Don't fight anyone, especially in the classes that we have together. I fucking hate most of the kids here."

"You hate everyone Dream." Punz chuckled as he looked ahead at a group of girls. "Isn't that Drista? What is she doing with the seniors and juniors?"

I looked ahead and saw Drista talking with a group of girls. Some of them I could tell were her friends already but some I have classes with. I looked at the group with confusion, I looked back at Punz who had the same expression. "What the fuck are they doing with her?"