Chapter 48: Cravings

"How do you eat this?" Sapnap gagged at the food he was eating, honey on a pickle. The chat was laughing at Sapnap's reaction to the food.

"This is probably the most normal one out of all the things I brought." Allison laughed. "Dream do you like it?" Dream tried forcing a smile and a nod but Allison laughed at his attempt. "You can spit it out."

Dream ran to the sink and started to spit the concoction out of his mouth. "How the fuck do people eat that for fun?" Dream questioned

The door opened to reveal George. Sapnap was the first one to look at the smiling boy, then Dream and Allison looked at him. "Did you get the job?" Sapnap questioned.

"I did." George said excitedly as he walked over to the group. Sapnap instantly hugged him. "And Sapnap I get a discount so you could use it." Sapnap laughed as he sat down. George walked behind Dream and wrapped his arms around his neck (idk how to word it.) "What are you guys doing?"

"We are trying pregnancy cravings." Sapnap waved the honey covered pickle. "Honey on a pickle is the worst thing a human could eat."

"It doesn't sound bad." George reasoned.

"Try it." Sapnap grabbed a pickle and poured honey on it, then he handed it to George. George took a bite of it keeping a straight face. "Is it good?"

"It's actually pretty good." George took another bite of it. "I could eat this again." George ate the whole thing which disgusted the two boys but made Allison laugh.

"See you two are overreacting." Allison smiled. She pulled out a bottle of ketchup. "This one doesn't taste as good but its still taste amazing."

"I ain't eating that shit!" Sapnap looked at the ketchup and pickles. "You're telling me you find joy in eating this combination!?"

"Guys I'm going to change out of this suit be right back." George smiled but he wanted to do something before he left. He grabbed Dream's chin and kissed him, in front of the camera. "Sorry." George whispered to Dream as he started to walk away.

Dream's eyes followed George until he couldn't see him. Dream didn't know what to do, he tried his hardest to not look at the chat but he couldn't control it. And it seems like the chat had no control and completely went feral over the kiss. Dream looked at Sapnap who winked at him.

Allison laughed at the two as she handed them their food. "Okay so this is pickles with ketchup on them." They all bit into the food and surprisingly Dream liked it.

—————

"Thank you guys for watching the stream I hope you have a wonderful day!" Sapnap smiled and everyone started to wave goodbye to the camera as the stream ended.

"You two are dating!?" Allison looked at Dream and George who nodded. "How long have you two been dating for?"

"Two months, maybe longer." George answered with a smile.

Dream's phone started ringing, he picked it up and saw Drista face timing him. "Hey can I take this?" They all nodded as Dream answered the call. "What Dris?" Dream stood the phone up facing him.

"You're dating George!?" She yelled which a laugh next to her which was easily to guess was James. George walked behind Dream and waved at them. "I knew you were gay George."

"I thought Sapnap would be the gay one out of everyone in that house." James laughed. "Sapnap I genuinely thought you liked Karl."

"Ew not like that." Sapnap walked into the frame. "Plus I have a girlfriend."

"That you had a one night stand with and got her pregnant." James retorted holding in laughter. Sapnap flipped him off.

"No flipping off my brother." Dream punched Sapnap in the shoulder. "Is that all you needed to call for?" Dream questioned the twins.

"I need to ask you a question." James laughed.

Drista interrupted him. "He needs girl advice but he wont ask me for help." Drista laughed which James punched her on the shoulder.

"My girlfriend's birthday is coming up, what should I buy her?" James questioned. "I'm planning on buying her roses and her favorite candy but I don't know."

"Is her favorite flower roses?" Dream watched James shrug his shoulders. "Find out what it is and buy her those."

"Take her out to dinner!" Allison yelled. She started to walk into the frame. "Take her out to her favorite restaurant, use your greatest manners, pull out her chair and make her feel loved."

"Thank you Dream and uh." He didn't know what Sapnap's girlfriends name was. "Uhm Andrea?" James took a guess.

"Its Allison." She laughed. "And so you two are Dream's sibling?" The two kids nodded. "James and Drista." She said their names.

"Sapnap if you ever break up with her I can have her." James flirted which caused Sapnap to flip him off again.