Chapter 37: Told

(Dream's POV)

I sat there talking for an hour before I heard a door open. I whipped my head to see my dad leaving the room with some random guy, both of them are wearing suits and they were walking out to the front door but my dad stayed in. They shook each other's hands as my dad shut the door. He looked into the kitchen and saw me standing there.

"Hello Clay." He smiled when he saw me. He walked up to me. "How are you doing?"

"I really need to talk to you." I spoke, my smile dropped as I started to mess with my hands. "Its important."

"Okay come with me." I followed my dad into the office he was just in, and you could tell people were in here. "Sorry for the mess."

"What meeting did you have." I walked up to the desk picking up a contract, it was signed. "What did you sign?"

"I am opening a club with another guy." The way he said 'club' i could tell exactly what club he meant. He took a seat on the chair across from the desk as I took a seat across from him. "So what did you need to tell me?"

I looked down at my hands, they were shaking. "You need to believe me for once on this." I spoke, my voice was shaky, it was out of nervousness, and i couldn't control it.

"Clay are you alright?" My dad sounded scared. "You know I will always believe you." I looked back up as I cleared my throat.

"When I was helping mom clean earlier this week and it was me, mom and Cindy. And before you call this bullshit I want you to listen to me. Mom had left to go buy chairs since she ran out, Cindy uh-" i froze. I was too scared to say anything.

"Please go on." My dad pushed his chair even closer to where I was sitting, even though the desk was separating us.

"She started touching me and then she started escalating it. I didn't want it at all, I tried getting away but i couldn't, i tried screaming even though no one could hear me, I tried everything to stop it but I couldn't. You need to believe me."

"I do." I was shocked at what he had said, he never had believed me. "I noticed she gets touchy with you and I can tell you're uncomfortable, and that one party a month ago when I got mad I realized you guys were telling the truth, I should have believed you from the start."

"Thanks dad." I watched my dad stand up, walked over to me and hugged me. He let go of the hug and leaned on the desk in-front of me. "Please don't tell her I told you, she told me I cant tell anyone. I cant have you gone."

"I'm firing her. She is not going to hurt any of us. I'm not having her coming into my home, working for me and making my kids uncomfortable to the point of raping them." He paused for a second. "Did you tell anyone?"

"Well Sapnap found out but thats it." I didn't want to tell him how Sapnap found out so I'm happy he didn't ask how.

"Did you tell George?" I shook my head 'no'. "I'm not forcing you but you should. If i was in a relationship I would want to know if that happened to my partner and to make sure they're okay."

"But what if he gets mad?" I know he wouldn't, that isn't George but I'm not myself right now. My head is spinning, i don't know if I need to throw up or die.

"Than he's a bad person." I felt my dad place his hand on my shoulder, i looked up at him and saw he had a smile on his face. "But George doesn't seem like the type of guy that would be like that." He stepped back as he walked towards the door, I looked at him confused. "I'm going to get your mother to come in here so we all can talk."

I wanted to yell 'please don't' but nothing came out. My dad left the room and it felt like ages, I knew Drista and James were still in the kitchen so he probably didn't tell my mom out loud.

Soon the two came into the room, my dad took a seat back across the desk and my mom took a seat next to me. "Is everything okay?"

"We need to fire Cindy." My dad spoke. I watched my mom's expression grow confused, switching her head to look at me and than my father. "Clay I think you need to tell her."

My mom settled on facing me instead of my dad, making me even more nervous. "When you left to buy chairs, Cindy raped me." I heard her scoff, its not that my mom doesn't care but no one believed me before. "You need to believe me, I cant even take showers without hating myself for letting it happen, she left hickies on my lower waist and higher thighs and I cant stop thinking about how they are there."

"Can you show me, you don't have to take off your shorts or anything just show me one that is more of a comfortable area. Its just hard to believe you when she has worked for us since we had Erica and she truly is like family."

I pulled down the waist band of my shorts only a little bit to reveal a hickey, I just teared up as I looked at it, wiping my eyes with my open hand. My mom rubbed it and I could tell she believed me. "Oh Clay." Her voice sounded sad. "I'm so sorry for not believing at first. Jack you need to fire her as soon as possible."

I pulled back up my waist band as I took a seat back where I was previously. "I want to set up a meeting with her so I can set everything straight and fire her."

"Please don't tell her, make up some bullshit reason, she's going to kill me. Please don't tell her." I begged, I know she wouldn't kill me, she would kill them. Thats what she told me.

"Clay leave everything to me, I promise she wont hurt you or anyone else. Why don't you get home and just rest, and you should tell who I said too. I will call you later." My dad walked in-front of me, he pulled me into a hug. "I love you. Nothing bad will happen to you again."

———————-———————-———————-————

1125 words