Whats in the dark will come to light

It's been a week since the honeymoon and we're back home , I haven't told Chris about this V that dumbo she really thought calling him was appreciated ? How long has he been talking to this woman? And why am i just finding out about her

It's been a week since the honeymoon and we're back home , I haven't told Chris about this V that dumbo she really thought calling him was appreciated ? How long has he been talking to this woman? And why am i just finding out about her . It's raining today and of course Chris is with Dre talking to some guys that's from Japan so i am in this big house alone Dodger is with me but he's taking a nap in his doggy bed . My sister is with Drew in California for the opening of his grand opening of his new restaurant.

I needed to know more information about this V lady , Chris never mentioned her before that i know of but how am i going to get any information on her?

So i called up who i thought that would give me some insight into Chris life his sister Kelly , maybe she would tell me who this woman is without telling Chris .

I heard the door bell ring , i asked the butler to answer the door as i was still reading some left over mail that was left for us while we were out of the state. Then i hear heels clicking on the floor then hear the person say.

"Hey Alexa..back from you're honeymoon i see ". I turned seeing Kelly taking her sunglasses off .

" Kelly Hey , yeah it was beautiful honestly, want anything to drink?". I asked her

" Ice water is fine ". She says as i gave her some Ice water and we both sat at the kitchen table .

" So tell me how was the honeymoon ". Kelly says

" Well it was beautiful ! The ocean, the drinks , the food , the yacht and Chris was very romantic but..." I said thinking of how i was going to explain to her .

" But what ? What is it ". She pulls out a cigarette putting it in her mouth then lighting it.

" This woman called Chris phone while he was taking a shower V? That's her name do you know her? I asks Kelly

"She is um his ex girlfriend...but i thought he broke it off years ago ". Kelly says

" Well she wanted to talk to him". I said playing with my fingers

" Did she say what she wanted to talk about?" Kelly asks me before taking a pull from her cigarette

" No , She just say she's an old friend and wanted to speak with him

" Well , if i was you i would ask you're husband then going behind his back asking questions about a woman that doesn't mean nothing to him anymore ". Kelly says taking a sip of her water

" Well wouldn't you do the same if you were me ?" I asked her curiously

" I am a WIFE .  You are a WIFE . Until you talk to you're husband about your concerns about this woman it's going to continue , And you don't want it to continue." Kelly says leaning back in the chair looking at me .