Mockingbird

Ronnie P.O.V

I was in a business meeting with some Irish guys , I haven't seen my daughters in months  not a call or anything, not even paying attention what was going on me i was definitely thinking about Alexa and thinking about if she's safe but i spoke too...

I was in a business meeting with some Irish guys , I haven't seen my daughters in months  not a call or anything, not even paying attention what was going on me i was definitely thinking about Alexa and thinking about if she's safe but i spoke too soon , My buddy Clark came by my side and whispers something in my ear that no parent wants to hear.

Clarks: Boss, Alexa was attacked at a Italian bar last night , She killed two men that was attacking her . She's safe now.

Ronnie: Where was Chris when all this happened?

Clark: Well apparently he was doing business with the leader of the men that attacked her Boss, It was retaliation move sir they were mad that Chris beat up his brother pretty badly they wouldn't give Chris his money .

Ronnie: So he's going back and forth with a bunch of dick heads and got my daughter hurt at the end?

Clerk: Sadly Boss yes..

Ronnie: I'm going to get my wife, Find some Delta flights to Italy Now!

Clerk: Yes boss .

He walks off and i look around the room everyone was waiting for me to say something so i stand up from my chair and said to all of them.

Ronnie: I want to apologize gentlemen, I have to visit my daughter for a few days over at Italy. We will continue this meeting later.

I walked away so angry , how am I even going to tell this to Talia?

After nine hours on a plane and hearing Talia fussing throughout the damn flight we were finally there.

Talia: This wouldn't had happen Ronnie if you didn't marry her off to some damn nut case ! Now she's scared ! Hurt ! I should've not had picked him either !

Ronnie: Talia , they said she's fine just.. scared .

Talia: Just get me to my daughter now before i kill someone mostly you and Chris.

We made it to the house they we're staying in. We parked our car knocking on the door. Then one of Chris Goons answered the door , he looked at me then my wife and lets us in.

Ronnie: Where's our daughter and Chris?

Then we see Chris walking up to us and said .

Chris: She's In Her Bedroom, She's sleeping right now.

Talia: Well i am going to see her where's her room.

She says with venom in her voice staring Chris down like prey.

Chris: .. Upstairs it's the fifth door to your right Ms. Flowers.

Talia Walks upstairs with our saying another word once she left it was just me and Chris now, I didn't know what to say to him without killing him but i thought about Alexa.