Goons Business Part 2

Mentions assault , violence and cursing  you've been warned!

Chris P.O.V

Human beings in a mob
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a God?
What's a God to a non-believer
Who don't believe in anything?
Will he make it out alive?
Alright, alright
No church in the wild ~ No Church In The Wild Kanye West & Jay z ft Frank Ocean

Human beings in a mobWhat's a mob to a king?What's a king to a God?What's a God to a non-believerWho don't believe in anything?Will he make it out alive?Alright, alrightNo church in the wild ~ No Church In The Wild Kanye West & Jay z ft Frank Ocean

Once we got to the bus station it wasn't a lot of people which i expected after taking a few stairs and meet up with Cantù and his guys.

Cantù had three of his men with him and i only came with two but then i saw Dre and Jacob came in with Cantù brother who was beaten up very badly.

Cantù: You said he wouldn't get hurt !

Chris: We'll now you know how i felt when i didn't get my money what you promised, you break promises Cantù I heard shit about you but you are very persuasive i give you that but you fucked with the wrong guy.

Cantù : Mr. Evans i don't have the money..

Chris: I'm sorry what did you say ?

Cantù: I don't have the money .

Chris: hmm alright.

I turn walking over to his brother grabbing him by his shirt collar and start punching him over and over again

Cantù: No !!

He ran over to us but Dre and Jacob beat them to it a put a gun in there faces.

Dre: Don't fucking move !!

I drag his brother's weak body over to him and looked at Cantù. I grab his brothers face to look up at Cantù then said.

Chris: I am sorry about what's going to happen to but don't blame me look at your brother yeah he put you in this blame him when you stare at yourself in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Then One of my men grab his legs then broke both of then hearing his loud painful scream echoed in the area Jacob covered his mouth . I looked at Cantù then he yelled out .

Cantù: Okay ! Okay ! We got it just don't hurt him .

He says panicking he looks over at his brother and started to cry saying sorry to him over and over again.

Chris: Are you fucking kidding me ? Knowing you had the money you still let us fuck up your brother? wow okay ! And i thought i was a dick hahahaha!!!

They gave us four big suitcases we check and see all the money was there, I looked over at Cantù I punched him in his face making him fell to the floor . We gave them his brother leaving the seen quickly.

Chris: We wasted 48 hours for that dumbass ? What the fuck let's get outta here .

Dre: I told you he's not a wise man to do business with .