Boss Lady

Alexa P.O.V

The next morning i woke up from my bed i turn around Chris is still sleeping so i left him alone so he can rest. I put my hair in a bun getting out of our bed then walking to out his's & her 's bathroom i hear my phone ringing i looked it was my assistant Dee calling me so i answered the call putting it on speaker.

Alexa: Hi Dee, Good Morning.

Dee: Good Morning Alexa, Sorry to call you so early but we need you to look at some models for the show for next Wednesday.

Alexa: Okay so just send me the email of there head shot.

Dee: Yes but you have to meet them in person you know just to show your face..

Alexa: I am not doing the line up okay, you're doing it i will say yay or nay and you will tell them i said yay or nay that's what i hired you for.

Dee: Yes i understand but-

Alexa: Okay fine ! I'll be there everyone need to be there before eleven thirty so be ready.

Dee: Okay i can make that work do you need me to send a ride to you ?

Alexa: No my husband is going to drive me there.

Dee: Oh wow ! That's right i am going to meet him for the first time!

Alexa: Yes.. um so Dee i need to tell you that me and my husband are expecting so i won't be in the office a lot mostly working from home.

Dee: Oh congratulations! Yes I do understand.

Alexa: Great, I will see you in a few minutes, oh can you run to tropical smoothie and get me a strawberry smoothie please.

Dee: Okay i can make that happen .

I hanged up the phone starting to eat ready did my morning routine after twenty minutes later i was dressed and ready to go. I finished up my makeup then i felt arms around me then a kiss on my cheek i smiled already knowing it was Chris i turned to Chris and said.

Alexa: Good Morning babe .

Chris: Good Morning babygirl, where are you going ?

Alexa: I am going my office that's located in the city..

Chris: Oh well let me get dressed, I am going with you. By the way you look beautiful.

Alexa: Thank you babe, please hurry i have to be there soon

Soon after Chris was dressed and was ready to go. I didn't have morning sickness but my boobs hurts and i am very hungry so i went to the kitchen and quickly put some bacon in the microwave and took out some slice mangos out the refrigerator then start to eat them.