Are You Happy ?

Alexa P.O.V

Today Chris is coming back from Italy, And i am picking him up from the airport as a surprise. I really miss him and his snoring i decided to wear a dress and some short heel shoes i let my hair down flat ironing it bone straight. I didn't waist any time i got in my Bentley truck and drove off to the airport.

Once i got there i waited outside seeing if i see his private plane landing. After a hour his plane was finally here seeing Chris getting out the plane. Before i even said his name a woman got out of the plane with him she was not V , She was an older woman following him to his car, I was heated who is this woman? and why she's in his plane where are Kelly and Dre ?! I decided to follow them to a beach house, they both got out of the car and walked into the home.

I hop out the car and walk very low so nobody can hopefully not see me. The window was crack open so i could hear everything.

Chris: Look Fiona i need you to tell your men to fuck off, I had Cantù why didn't you let me kill him !?

Fiona: He's too much of a powerful man, He's dangerous! Chris i couldn't let you !

Chris: Dre got shot during the raid! Kelly is cussing me out as we speak via text and my wife is pissed off at me just by leaving her for days! I just want him dead he's fucking with my family !!

Fiona: In due time Mr. Evans, In due time now.. can we start what where we left off..

I didn't know we're it was headed to but i stopped it fast, I walked up to the door and started banging on the door really loud, the lady that name was Fiona opens the door i punched her in her face making her fall back . I looked over at Chris he had the gun in his hand pointing it at me until he realized it was me.

Chris: Alexa ?! Baby girl what are you doing here !!

Alexa: What the fuck is going on here !?

Chris: where the hell you came from!?

I started to hit his chest over and over again so he grab my hand to stop hitting him once i was calm he then put both of his hands on the side of my face and made me look at him.

Chris: Calm down please it is not what you think okay,  I missed you baby girl.. how you knew i was here?

Alexa: I followed you, i wanted to pick you up from the airport.. I saw you and her getting out the plane together without Dre or Kelly so i assumed-

Chris cuts me off shaking his head in disagreement then said to me.

Chris: She's my private investigator Alexa she's helping me to kill Cantù ! I needed help and she's helping me i had to leave Italy it was getting bad over there and Dre, Kelly is back in New York, Dre is in the hospital he gotten shot during a raid with Cantù and his gang, Dre is fine of course but we all are on a low profile so i hired Fiona so we can keep tabs on Cantù while keeping low.

Alexa: Why don't you call me? Or let me know anything! I know what i said about not knowing what's going on but fuck, Chris you have to let me know something!!