꒰ Birthday - 1 ꒱ ‎

[ "A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER MORNING" ]

୨ FELIX POV ୧

I woke up from my alarm clock and opened the windows to listen to all the birds singing.

Today is his, my boyfriend's birthday so I got quickly ready and dressed up. Oh wait I forgot to introduced myself!

Well hello I'm Felix and Im 21 and I have a boyfriend, the best boyfriend. My parents are ceo's of big companies which means they are almost busy 24hours hm yeah and I am a only child

"Maiya please tell my parents that I'm gone somewhere and I'll come late" I told to one of my maids while running. "Oh I'm sorry young master but your father is gone to a business trip and your mom is not home"

She stopped and told me. It was normal for me to hear this because it's a everyday routine for me to hear the same thing.

"Hmm okay than" I said and walked away. I quickly got inside the car and said "please take me to the flower shop" "yes young master"

With that the car started hmm I'm thinking of giving my boyfriend a beautiful surprise.

TIME SKIP

After I got to the shop I searched for some tulips since we both love them. While searching for them I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ah, I'm so sorry" I said. "It's alright but be careful next time you almost made my suit dirty" "jeez I said I'm sorry you don't have to be rude" I said and rolled my eyes.

After that the man left and i bought the thing I needed and entered the car. "Please take me to the fanzo cafe" I said and smiled.

When we arrived I told the driver thank you and entered the cafe. I called my boyfriend and saw that he also entered the cafe.

"Babe happy birthday!" I said and handed him the flowers and the gifts I prepared for him. "Aw thank you so much lix" he smiled and hugged me. I returned the hug and kissed his cheeks.

"Changbin I'm so hungry do you wanna eat something? Because after that we can go and watch a movie" "sure please take a seat baby"

After we were done eating we went to the movies, library because I love reading books and than did alot of things together.

We dated for 7 months, even though it was not long we still love each other. Saying yes to changbin was the best day of my life because he is the boyfriend you need.

After that we both went to our house and said good bye.

TIME SKIP

As soon as I arrived at my house I saw my mother sitting in the couch with some guests maybe?

I ignored them and went to my room but was cut off when my mother called me. "Felix dear please come here" I walked to here and smiled. "So this is my son felix, introduce yourself dear" she said.

"Oh, hello my name is Lee Felix and I'm 21" I said and my eyes landed on one person. What is he doing here!? I thought while eyeing the person I saw earlier at the flower shop.

"Oh Hyunjin introduce yourself to your future husband" A woman said which I'm guessing is his mother? "Hello I'm Hwang Hyunjin and I'm 23" he said giving no facial expression.

"Wait future husband?!" I said to my mom. "Just keep quiet for now I'll explain later" she wispered to me.

"Hyunjin why don't you and felix talk alone? You guys can know eachother better in that way" His mother said "sure mom uh let's go?" He said

I nodded and showed him to my room. "Look I have no interest in you and I'm only going to marry you because it's going to be a profit in my company" he said.

"Look even I don't have any interest in you. I also have a boyfriend and my mother never told me anything about this" We both than talked and having no interest and all.

"So look after the marriage we both are strangers but infront of others we are lovey dovey couples understood?" He said. I nodded.

After that we both went back to our mom's and yeah more talks. Finally the time came when they were about to go.

"Bye Mrs Lee" Hyunjins mother said and they both left.

"Mind explaining me what is this mom?" I said looking kinda sad. "Look we your father and I made a contract with the Hwang company that you and their son are going to marry each other so that both the companies can have a profit" she said

"but mom! You know that I have a boyfriend but you still? Why!?" I yelled at her.

"You know what call your boyfriend tomorrow me and your father are gonna have a talk with him" she said "But mom-" she cut me off "no buts now go to your room I'm tired" she said and walked away like nothing happened.

I ran to my room and sat in the corner making my knees meet my chest. I called Changbin and he picked up the call under 1 minute.

"Hello lix baby" he said

"He-hello ch-changbin... I'm so sorry" I said and hang up the call. I started to cry.

"Why would my parents do that when they know I have such a loving boyfriend!" I yelled.

It was terrible for me. I switched off my phone and went to the toilet to take a bath to calm myself down.

After coming out I opened my phone and saw 20 missed calls and 11 messages from changbin.

I opened my text and gave a "Don't worry for me. Also can you please come tomorrow" I sighed and fell asleep after 10 minutes.

hello guys I'm here with another story!
also please give a "★" it helps alot! :>

enjoyy<3