꒰ Drunk - 10 ꒱

[ "NORMAL MORNING" ]

୨ HYUNJIN POV ୧

I woke up and turned off the alarm clock...oh right I fell asleep yesterday while stalking- i- I meant while looking at Felix's instagram account.

Hmm right why do I keep on saying stalking I thought and rolled my eyes.

Soon I got up to get fresh and took a both. After I was done I took the clothes out and wore them.

It was a plain white shirt, black coat, black tie and a pair of black pants.

Just like that he was done being dressed and got down to eat breakfast.

"Good morning sir" the maid said and bowed to me. I greeted her back and sat down.

I was pretty surprised to see felix at the dining table as he always wakes up after I go to the office.

"Good morning" he said without looking at me. "Good morning" I said and noticed how he ignored my existence.

After I was done I quickly told the maid that "Maiya today I'm gonna get a little or maybe not a little but I'm gonna get late as today we have a party by my friend's company so you don't have to cook food for me"

She didn't question me anything and instead just nodded. Well I hope I don't get home back drunk...this is weird but hope I don't.

I guess we'll see about that... we'll see. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and quickly went inside the car to go to my company.

After I got into the office I saw my managers and my secretary greeting and bowing to me.

I greeted them back with with no face expression nor emotion. "Please get me the files I gave you yesterday to manage" I said to my secretary and went inside my office.

Almost after 7 hours we all were done and mhm 26 minutes till the party starts.

I quickly got to the office where the party was gonna start and saw alot of my friends and people I had a member ship with.

I greeted everybody than quickly when to the table where Minho was, my friend of course.

"Ay you got here early!" Said yelled to me and patted my back. "Mhm" I simply said and nodded.

"Oh also you remember Jeongin? As in Yang Jeongin?" He asked. I nodded again and replied "yeah why? Is he gonna come here?"

"Yah you don't know? I already told you that he was gonna come yesterday dude!" He said and made a judgement face.

"No you didn't you only talked about the so called party that the club" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yah whatever anyways guess what" he said and smirked to me. "Yah! Don't do that smirk you look ugly" I said and made a disgusted face.

"Yeah yeah whatever so yesterday that guy I told you about..That Jisung we- we made out" he told me than wispered the last part and started to blush.

"Ain't no way you make out with him, you ugly dude" I said and again made a disgusted face.

Also if your wondering why Minho is in the business party is because he is a ceo of his company just like me...well did I told you guys? Oh well guess now you know cause I forgot.

"Yah I'm not ugly it's you I'm rich, handsome, hot and a ceo and else can you except bad?" he said and winked at me.

"Gross now it's already time we should go to the room" I said and started to walk off with him.

The rest of the party was all fine. But...oh well alot of people drank, alot.

୨ FELIX POV ୧

It was almost night and I kept on watching different series, kdrama and movies.

It's usually super boring in this big house and Hyunjin always goes out to the office so yeah.

After some time of watching the series somebody called me so I paused my show and held the call...it was from Hyunjin's father. Mr Hwang.

INCOMING CALL FROM
"Hyunjin's dad"

Hello dear felix

Hello father, so why did you called me?

Oh well you see Hyunjin was
not picking up his call so I decided
to call you

Oh I see he must be talking with his friends

Oh well forgot about him I just
called to inform you that my
daughter or you can say Hyunjin's
big sister is gonna stay in your
house for one day because
she's gonna come back here
and she also wanted to meet you dear

Oh wow thats great! But
when is she coming?

Tomorrow she's in the airport
right now. After coming home
she will stay there for one day
so you guys can know each other

That's sounds fun and thank
you for informing dad

It's alright also please tell
Hyunjin this and good night dear

Good night dad

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA CUT THE CALL?
yes | no

After I cut the call the door bell rang and if I was right it was Hyunjin.

I guess I'll tell him later after he gets fresh I thought and started watching the series when somebody knocked the door.

I opened it and to my surprise it was Hyunjin. He fell on top of my chest. And he smelled like alcohol.

Just amazing he's drunk right now he than locked the room and i widened my eyes.

"Yah! Don't lock it" I yelled at him but unfortunately he out a hand on my mouth.

"Shh don't make a noise" he said. He removed the hand and... kissed me.

Hello!! guys I really wanna ask if you guys want smut or just heated / make out sessions? You can comment it but if your shy you can dm me:) dw I won't judge hehe

enjoyy<3