꒰ Arrangements - 6 ꒱

[ "A VERY NORMAL MORNING" ]

୨ FELIX POV ୧

2 WEEKS LATER

I woke up today and did the same routine I always did and went to eat breakfast because I was hungry as hell.

When I reached the dining table I saw my favourite brownies! I took my seat, greeted my parents and started to eat the brownies while drinking milk.

"Felix today Mr Hwang's family is going to come to our mansion to discuss about the wedding and I swear if you make a fuss" my dad said.

I nodded while my mom said "Also Felix we both are going to go with Mrs Hwang and Hyunjin to pick a suit for you both in the evening so be ready dear"

I nodded again while rolling my eyes. God let me eat my brownies in peace.

After eating I went to the library room so that I can read something as I was really bored.

I took a book of my liking and started to read it. After 1 hour my mom called me to come down and I knew why she called me.

"Felix dear please come down look who's here" my mom shouted.

"Coming coming" I said quietly.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Hwang" I said while bowing them. "Hello honey" Mrs Hwang said and smiled to me.

When they all got seated my dad came and started to talk with Mr Hwang. God it was so annoying.

"So okay all the wedding arrangements are on me" Mr Hwang said proudly while smiling.

Well this is the first time I saw him smile so it was kinda surprising.

"I can't believe my son is going to marry Hyunjin next week" my mom said and patted my shoulders.

"Same Mrs Lee it's such a lovely thing to say right? And guess what Hyunjin is getting married to my husband's friend! And felix is such a sweet boy what more can I ask?" Mrs Hwang said while smiling at me.

She added some butter in the frying pan I thought and tried not to giggle.

Soon when Mr Hwang and my dad left. My mom..my mom told me to get ready because we were going to buy the dresses today.

I nodded and went to my room to get dress once I was done we got inside the car uhm 2 cars where my mom and Mrs Hwang are together and me and Hyunjin are together.

Once we got inside the car, Hyunjin started to annoy me god. "What if your mom gives you a short gown?" He said.

"No she won't now stop it" I said and rolled my eyes. I faced the window and completely ignored Hyunjin.

Once we got to the shop we entered it. There were so many beautiful suits but none caught my eyes.

First our moms were trying to buy a perfect suit for Hyunjin so I waited.

"Felix how is this one?" My mom asked me. I looked and Hyunjin and lowkey blushed.

"Uh..i-its g-good yah it's good" I said. I cursed myself for being nervous.

Soon it was my turn and I was nervous as hell I kept on trying more and more suits but none was my liking.

After some time they gave me a suit which looked super elegant and pretty so I tried it and went out to show my mom.

"Wow Felix you look so good I think this will fit you perfectly" my mom said while looking at me.

"Yeah felix you look fabulous oh also Hyunjin choose this for you" mrs Hwang giggled and said.

Ok great again. "Well I guess it's pr-pretty? I guess I'll buy this one final?" I said and everybody nodded.

After alot of hours we were finally done shopping for the wedding yeah the clothes of course.

After we got home my father showed me a wedding car which was fabulous in my opinion but oh well it was my marriage wedding card.

"What do y'all think is this beautiful? I guess today we can distribute the cards to our families and relatives, friends and yeah" Mr Hwang said.

I was super exhausted with all of these. "Felix how about Hyunjin staying in you room for today??" My mom said.

"Oh it's alright" I said while smiling. FUCK MY LIFE FUCK ME FUCK MY MOM GOD I HATE EVERYBODY.

So I guess we should all head to our rooms since it's pretty late. We all nodded and went to our rooms. Hyunjin was with me while His parents were in the Guest room.

As soon as I entered I saw him lock the door. "Why are you locking the do-door!?" I yelled at him.

"Chill I'm not gonna do anything bad" he said and giggled "oh btw can you lead me some extra clothes? I wanna shower as I feel exhausting"

I nodded and gave him some oversized clothes since he was huge. I mean compared to me he was huge.

୨ HYUNJIN POV ୧

"Aren't you gonna take a shower?" I asked. "I am I was taking out some clothes" he said and went to the bathroom and shut the door infront of my face.

I was laying in his bed while scrolling through my phone. sigh nothing special.

After some time Felix came and ok he looked so good while his hair was wet. cute

"So you can sleep in the bed and I'll sleep in the couch" he said while grabbing some pillows.

"I guess I'll just go to an extra room" I said but before I could go anything felix said "You can't. My parents locked the other rooms because they want us to sleep together"

I said while giving a disgusted face. "Oh well you know what let's share the bed" I said and winked at him.

"Ew no definitely not with you" he said but I grabbed him by his wrist. "Come on I won't do anything I'm not a pervert" I said and smirked.

"Gosh okay but I swear if you do anything just don't touch me" he said.

With that we both fell asleep but he put 3 to 4 pillows in the middle of the bed to give boundaries. sigh

night night.

heyo I posted again! are y'all enjoying the book so far? 😨 also guess what I have many ideas but they all are from middle I don't know how to start lmao ><

enjoyy<33