꒰ Elegant - 24 ꒱

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

After Hyunjin finally released, he stroked Felix's cheek. "You did really good love.." he said with his voice dripping honey. ( an : don't ask me anything 🥰 )

Felix was looking so innocent yet hot that Hyunjin wanted to fuck him then and there but he had to resist himself.

He took Felix's wrist and laid him in his lap. Felix was still kinda shocked but his heart was liking it.

Hyunjin flashed an adorable smile and hugged Felix. Felix just sat there eyes widened.

Felix felt warm in his arms, he smiled and soon Hyunjin unwrapped his arms and got up.

Felix's phone rang which broke their eye contact, Felix took his phone to see who is it still in Hyunjin's lap.

It was Yeji. He picked up the phone and started talking to her. "Hi...oh...really?....o..k? Thank you!.." he cut the call.

He didn't knew if he should be happy or sad or surprised? "so whyd she call?" Hyunjin asked with the same honey dripping tone.

"Oh..I got selected for the modelling offer and they want me to do another brand" I replied blinking my eyes.

"What? I'm so happy for you Felix!" Hyunjin said and pulled Felix for a tight hug.

Sure Felix is new to all these things with Hyunjin but he kinda enjoys it...he smiled and returned the hug.

"I don't know" he replied. "Yah you are a model now so you should wear something elegant and something..I designed!" Yeji said with a smirk

Basically today is the day they are gonna meet Niki. "I'm still not a model tho I just wor-"

"shhh, quite and let me dress you up honey" and with that she started to pick elegant dresses for him to choose and new hairstyles.

The business trip was cancelled as it was on the same day as Niki's party and it was all quick.

Felix's fit since am too lazy to describe it 😾

"Oh my god, you look so hot damn, I would definitely date you but ur married blah" Yeji confessed in a teasing manner and smiled

"Yeah yeah now I think w..we should go yea" Felix explained and both of them went downstairs.

Felix saw Hyunjin and he wasn't gonna lie, Hyunjin did look wonderful. When Hyunjin made a slight eye contact both of them blushed.

Hyunjin's fit because SHESH 😽

"Guys I think we should head out

"Guys I think we should head out..stop eye fucking each other" she giggled and left to the car.

"I wasn't eye fucking him Yeji" felix whined at her in disgust. "Yea it shows" she gave a side eye and sat on the back seat with Felix.

Hyunjin sat in the passanger seat with the driver and gave him the address they needed to go.

Yeji asked the Hwang couple if they can go with them and Felix said yes the moment she stated it.

"It's gonna take 34 minutes so yeah" the driver explained and started the engine.

short chapter and sorry for not updating. was usually busy on my new book

(might make my chapters kinda short from now on dk)