꒰ Problem - 23 ꒱

tw : slight smut

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

Felix was talking with them when the door bell rang. "Oh that must be Hyunjin!" He exclaimed.

He quickly opened the door "oh hey dear you came early" he sweetly said.

Hyunjin was confused but not after he saw the background. Hyunjin's parents came for a visit.

"O-oh yeah" he replied back. He came inside and sat in the sofa across Hyunjin's mom and his father.

As Felix was about to sit besides him Hyunjin held his waist and placed felix on top of his lap.

"The fuck you doing Hyunjin" he whispered lighting still smiling. "nothing just acting like a lovely couple" he said and than started to talk to his father.

"I'm impressed on how in these few mouths you guys got togeather so well!" Hyunjin's mother exclaimed.

"Yes mom, you could say that" he replied. He and Hyunjin definitely knew that this wasn't the whole truth but this wasn't also a lie.

"So we usually came here for an invitation, Taemin told to just call you but I wanted to meet you guys so we came instead of calling Hyunjin" His mother explained.

"What invitation? Dad's right you've could have just called" Hyunjin plainly replied back.

"I told hyuan but she rejected my offer, what could you say? She loves you guys" Mr.hwang said with a small laugh.

Hyunjin was giving them a side eye while felix was being flustered. He tried to shift in his lap comfortably but instead made his hole near Hyunjin's crotch.

He went complete red. "You couisn Niki is being lead the Hwang industrial company! He is soon going to be the ceo of his dad's company so he organised a party, he invited us and you both!" She said.

"That's all?" Hyunjin flashed a smile. Sure he hates his parents but don't get him wrong he loves his couisn, who he took as his own brother Niki.

"Yeah and now I guess we can go, your dad has a important meeting so we both will head out" His mother said and got up.

Felix was not getting it. The more he tries to get get off his lap the more he shoves his ass in his lap again.

He was GETTING hard. Finally he got up from Hyunjin's lap so they can see them last time before they go.

After they were gone felix straight up went to his room to deal with his problem.

He couldn't think of anything and opened his bathroom door and locked it.

He sat on the toilet and opened his pants than viewed his cock being hard as rock and full of precum leaking from the tip.

He couldnt do it anymore so he wrapped both of his hands and slowly started to go up and down.

He shakeyly moaned "h-hyunjin" and that's when it hit him. He widened his eyes.

Why was he moaning Hyunjin's name? He felt pathetic for doing that but that didn't stop him from doing that again.

It was hard for so he continued doing his problem. Soon after he was done he washed his hands and fixed himself.

When he opened the door Hyunjin was infront of him, smirking.

He came near Felix's ear and slowly whispered something "touching yourself while moaning my name? .... could have asked me to help"

"I-its not like that!" Felix protested his cheeks buring red in embarrassment.

"oh..is it?" He asked and than took hold of Felix's wrist and pinned them to the wall near the bathroom door.

He gave a silly smirk and started to kiss Felix. His mind was all foggy. Why was Hyunjin kissing him all of a sudden?

He tried to stay calm in his place and something in him didn't allowed him to push away Hyunjin.

Hyunjin slipped his tongue in his mouth and started to explore each area of his mouth. After he bit his bottom lips making them red.

If anybody saw them doing that people would have think that Hyunjin was eating Felix out..I mean he is thought.

Felix let out a moan when Hyunjin went down and kissed his jaw, licking and sucking the area. 

He than went to his neck leaving bruises and hickeys. "H-hyunjin...s-sto" he couldn't finish his sentence when Hyunjin cut him off.

He pressed his lips again and started to have a heated makeout session with felix.

He soon let go with a string of saliva between their lips. Hyunjin licked his lips and smile.

"Hmm do you wanna help me with my small problem....please?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix didn't knew what to say..he wanted it but he also didn't. He stared at Hyunjin while his cheeks being flustered.

"Since you caused the problem, you are only gonna help me" he smirked and took Felix's hand and led him to the couch.

He sat on it and placed felix in between his legs. Felix sat in his knees in between Hyunjin's legs facing his crotch but his eyes making contact with Hyunjin's.

"Have u ever done it before?" Hyunjin asked while gently patting Felix's head.

He shook his head as a no. Hyunjin smirked and started open the sip of his pants, after he was done he asked Felix to open his boxers.

Felix didn't hesitated any bit and took down the boxers while breathing heavily.

And than Hyunjin's cock came out. Fuck. Felix did fuck Hyunjin but he didn't knew that he was so big.

I mean he was drunk he couldn't remember every small or big detail. Felix sighed.

Hyunjin smirked and told Felix to start. He nodded his head. He was nervous.

What if he did bad? But most of all why was he even doing this when he so called hated Hyunjin? Pft.

I got like 2 books for you guys!! One is minsung and the other one is hyunlix:> I was thinking about publishing the books after I finish this book but Idrk.
let me know your options! <3

love you and sorry if there's any problem!! 💪