꒰ Odd and uneasy - 29 ꒱

୨ FELIX POV ୧

"young master! wake up!" Somebody called me while I shift uncomfortably in my bed feeling something wet.

"Felix! master please, it's pretty late!" And that's when my eyes shoot open, almost as widened.

I felt odd and uneasy..i was blind folded.

"U-uh..who are you?" I asked and tilted his head. She laughed. "Oh please young master, are you kidding me? I'm Hani!"

"Oh.. OH-" I mumbled still having the uneasy feeling inside me.

"Hmm get ready, Your fiance will be coming any hour, you've sleep for like 18 hours today, odd I know" after that she left while giggling.

..

I looked inside the blanket to see a bulge inside my pants feeling embarrassed. I didn't get it.

Fiance? Wet dream?

What was all this? The only thing I remember was..WAIT!

I look around the room, it was mine room..the last thing I remember was getting freaky with hyu- WAIT!

"Reset, reset..WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled feeling a mix of emotions building inside me.

I didn't just got..was that all..

From breaking up with my so called boyfriend to forcefully getting married to Hyunjin and then being a mode- oh..I'm already an model ugh and getting freaky with him!?

This could not be right, no it can't!

"Felix..was that all a dream? Do I really..i-" I buried myself inside the blankets.

Wait.. Hyunjin.. Hyunjin, who is that? Wait! Who is changbin, Maiya, Jeongin and..this can't be right.

"This can't be possible.."

"AHH" he shouted while burying his head on the pillow.

He didn't just got the biggest, corniest and definitely a weird dream that was so long that anyone could have a happy ending..or sad.

"I-..was this all a dream? Me getting married to a handsome man and all of it, I'm single in real life...what's up with my dream?" I made a crying face almost about to tear up.

I quickly got up from my bed and felt a uncomfortable pain down there, right on my crotch area.

"I didn't just got my dream ended with a sex scene..WAIT! so that means I'm still a fucking virgin!?" I gasped.

I felt good, I felt happy but I also felt oddly bad and unfamiliar.

Ain't no way a dream would be that realistic and long especially with the few people I know and things I know and especially my personality..this has to be staged..

I stopped my thoughts for a while and went inside the restroom to deal with my stupid ass problem, I got railed in my dream..two times.

And not just some creepy onc- okay..it was creepy but come on the man Hwang Hyunjin- "I don't even know if he exists or not"

I pouted and had my time in my bathroom. Brushing my teeth, dealing with my problem, showering and last of thinking about that dream.

The only thing inside my mind was

It can't be real, this is odd, it has to be some prank-

but than again, how can it be a prank if it was a dream? or was it?

fuck my mind I'm gonna kill myself "aghhhhh!!!!" I screamed and went outside of the shower while grabbing my clothes, oh right.

My so called unknown fiance is gonna come today to meet me, and guess what my parents didn't told me neither his age or name, nope not even his photo.

It was.. seriously not so normal but again neither was his dream was normal.

After he got ready he styled his hair and posed infront of the mirror, feeling prettier than ever.

He looked like an absolute babydoll. "I wonder why I hated my freckles and was insecure in that stupid dream..like come on I look so fucking unreal"

I complimented myself and lightly giggled. I wasn't fully ready when the same old maid, Hani and the new maid, Leji came.

"Young master, your father's calling you..your fiance is here.." Leji said and adjusted her glasses while slightly smiling.

"Yes, please be quick..also your looking like an absolutely Angel" she giggled again and both of them left.

"Thank you!" I lightly yelled which I didn't know if was barely heard by her or not.

After a few minutes I went outside my room and walked inside, ain't no way my house looked exactly like the one in my dream..

Or more like the dream made my house the exact same. I chuckled.

or..what if there's a person with magic of a demon or angel or any magical creature? pft, who am I kidding?

but what if I'm right!? ah that would be hot, I smiled at my own thoughts.

"Oh Felix! Love your here..meet My dear friend, Mr Taeyong Hwa-" my dad said but was cut off by the sudden push from the door.

"Oh..sorry my bad" the voice said..it sounded oddly familiar..

I didn't really got to look at anybody's face as I looked up at the door

I quickly looked up at the direction and my eyes widen..I gasped when I saw the exact person standing infront of me..

I looked at my side and saw the faces..of my fiance's parents and than again..my fiance

"Oh..Hey, I'm Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin" he smiled which almost looked like an evil..grin or smirk?

😎☝️I love you (say it back)
Also don't hate me for the ending baes >:[