꒰ Sorry - 22 ꒱

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

Felix was lying in his bed watching some kdrama in his laptop.

Right after he came out of the bathroom he grabbed comfortable clothes and started watching them.

He also yelled the maid to bring something to eat as he couldn't walk.

It had been about 1 and a half hour and he finished watching more than 2 kdrama.

He sighed and paused his laptop for a minute than closed his eyes and buried his face in the bed.

He was taken back from the bed than he heard some knocks coming outside his room

"Come in" he lightly said not wanting to shout but he was pretty sure the person outside heard it as they opened the door.

Surprisingly it was none other but Hyunjin. He hand some piles in his hands and a water bottle.

"Felix I bought some pain relief pills for you since you told your back and legs were paining, I also bought a headache pill just in case"

He said and gave a beautiful smile which would make anybody fall in love with him.

He took out one pain reliever pill for felix and opening the water bottle when felix was staring at his soul.

Should he thank him? Uh... "Thanks...." Felix mumbled with a smile. Hyunjin flashed a smile in return.

He gave the bottle and the pill to Felix. Felix quickly swallowed the pill with the water and left a sigh.

"So let's hope your pain goes away soon so we can have another night" Hyunjin smirked and closed the bottle.

Felix was lost in his thoughts, his face was more red than the colour red.

"I hate myself" felix whispered under his breath. Soon after Hyunjin left and before you say he left the medicines inside his side table.

୨ HYUNJIN POV ୧

Right after I left from Felix's room I went to my car to deal with Minho since I woke up late today.

I went to his company building knowing that he spends his time in either his owned club or his company building.

After parking my car in the parking lot I went inside the building.

Many of his workers greeted me after all we both did many partnerships togeather so afterall who wouldn't know me in here.

While entering his room I saw his assistant. I went to her and greeted her "hey shin"

She noticed me and greeted me back. "So is Minho inside?"

"O-oh you mean Mr. Minho? Than yes b-but...he is with someone" she told me.

"Oh do you perhaps know who?" I asked. She nodded. "He is with M-mr. Hans son maybe...I don't know much but he strictly told anybody to enter his office now so.."

"Oh okay..but I'll enter anyways since his my friend, thanks" I quickly said and opened his door when...

I was something unholy..."what the fuck Minho!" I yelled at him. He was having a heated makeout session with Jisung who was Felix's friend?

Didn't knew he was a Han. "Omg you should've had knocked before entering dude" he yelled back.

"Oh my-" Jisung got taken back when we both suddenly yelled. "J-jisung save me", Minho whispered into his ears which I could barely hear.

"Oh no you don't" I walked to him in a fast phase and suddenly started to shake him roughly.

Jisung came between us "Hyunjin, Hyunjin stop don't do that oh my!" He said and continued "what happened stop doing it"

"Han move or you'll get hit" I said. "I'll kill you if you hurt him bitch" Minho said.

Jisung strongly separated both of us, didn't knew this small squirrel could do that.

"Chill guys, what happened and Hyunjin why were you shaking him like that!?" He questioned.

I simply replied "he gave me a so called "alcohol" saying it would make me energetic but instead it was something else and both me and Felix drank it and because of that we end up doing the devil's tango!"

"Wa-wait you mean SHIT DUDE FELIX LOST HIS VIRGINITY!!!!" He screamed.

"be for real man-" I tried to say but got cut off "I said sorry why ruin my makeout session with him!?" Minho debate back.

"I swear there is no way you are fighting back for a makeout session like dufe you both fuck eachother at home and your being like this for a makeout session? Like Minho like Jisung" I rolled my eyes.

"H-hey don't mention fucking here man" Jisung said and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah bro, why put your answer at me, put it on felix while fucking him dude" Minho said with a little smirk.

"Do you like talking about sex or some?" I said making a disgusted face. I mean okay fucking Felix did got me some happiness ngl.

"Bye Minho I think I'll go than, I have a dinner with my family today so yeah" Jisung quickly said and kissed him in his lips than went out.

Right after Jisung went out "boi you get ready now" I said with anger coming out of my voice.

"FUCK NO IM SORRYYYY!!" Minho said and started running around the room.

omg I just noticed that my book hit 1K, I didn't expected this help but thank you so much guys 😞🤍

(I love yall 😍🏳️‍🌈)