꒰ Dream - 16 ꒱ ‎

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

The younger became a moaning mess. "Ah-ah fuck" soon moans were filled in the whole room.

"FUCK NO" the male said all shooked. "Really Felix!? A fucking wet dream!?" The boy wisperedly yelled.

He was at a lose of words. Like seriously a wet dream? With the great Hyunjin.

"I swear to god if I get another one" Felix said before grabbing a cup of water placed on the table.

He drank all of it in no seconds and sighed. "I swear to god" were the last words he said.

He again tried to sleep hoping for no more wet dreams.

"Good morning" felix said being all exhausted. The whole night he was having wet dreams about him and Hyunjin.

"Morning" Hyunjin sighed and flipped the magazine page. "Hello Felix, I made some brownies for you today" the housemaid said and gave a big smile to him.

The mentioned male just nodded his head and sat on the chair. "Why do you look so exhausted?" the housemaid asked.

"Oh it's just...I'm uh ...you know I was having weird dreams the whole night which counted in less sleep" I replied back with a yawn.

"Oh did you wash up?" She asked again. I nodded and took a bite of the brownie.

While they were talking somebody was definitely interested in the weird dreams.

"Yah felix what weird dreams huh" Hyunjin said and a smirk on his face.

"You know what, I'll sleep so fuck off" The younger said and took a bite of the brownie and stand up.

Before he could leave somebody grabbed his wrist. For fucks sake was what the young boy was thinking.

"Sure I'll fuck you don't be impatient" Hyunjin said and let go of the hand soon the blonde walked upstairs.

୨ FELIX POV ୧

"I'm so tired" I yelled and buried my head on the soft pillow. I closed my eyes and in no time fell asleep.

No wet dreams

No wet dreams

No wet dreams

No we...drem.......

TIME SKIP

"Ahh" I moaned and stretched my arms a bit. "Uhmm...what time is it?" I asked myself and took my phone.

It was 3 so I managed myself to wake up from the bed I was actually really glad because I had no wet dreams or if I say no dreams at all.

ring ring*

"Hey Jisung" I plainly said.

"I'm coming over over over" he said

"W-what n-" the call is cut.

"Son of a bitch" I sighed and went outside of my room as there was almost nothing for me to do.