꒰ Alcoholic drink - 20 ꒱ ‎🔞

tw : smut

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

"mmh this is nice!" Felix said taking another bite from the cheesecake.

"hm ots sou guid" Yeji said with her mouth full of cheesecake. "First eat it than talk" Felix replied with a small giggle.

TIME SKIP

"So I hope you enjoyed today and see you tomorrow and hopefully you get selected" Yeji said with her fingers crossed.

"Yah yah sure.." felix softly mumbled. Soon he went inside his room and got changed into some comfy clothes while for Yeji well..

She went to the club instead of her farm house.

Felix was reading a magazine in his room when he heard a soft knock. "Come in" he ordered.

The door shut open and who was it may you ask? Hyunjin.
"Why are you in my room?" Felix coldly asked

"Well hello to you too" Hyunjin replied and sat in the sofa near Felix. He took out a alcoholic drink? With two tiny glasses behind his back.

"Want a drink? I heard you were tired after all the photoshoot" Hyunjin said offering a smile.

"oh...i- sure?" Felix tried to give a proper answer. Soon after 5 minutes they started to drink the liquid and all of a sudden Felix felt a tingle.

"Is...it really alcohol or s-something else?" Felix asked. "Not sure but Minho said that it is a new brand of alcohol they producted, you can say he gifted it to me.."

If only they knew it wasn't alcohol...

Felix just hummed not caring at all and started drinking more glasses. Soon after 6 shots they both felt.. dizzy?

Felix and Hyunjin..they both stared at eachother with pure lust and nothing else..

Felix licked his lips and suddenly sat on Hyunjin's lap. Hyunjin smirked and held felix's thighs.

Soon they both were kissing each other messy and sloppyly with lust. Hyunjin sucked on Felix's bottom lips and soon his tongue having the tasty of the sweet and bitter liquid they just had.

It looked almost like they both were eating eachother out. Soon Felix broke the kiss in search of air.

Hyunjin took a chance and started sucking on his beloved husband's neck.

He made sure it made marks, he licked on those bruises or soon to be hickeys and started sucking on them again.

Felix quietly moaned while Hyunjin was busy sucking om his neck and leaving marks.

"Aghh.." he moaned. Hyunjin suddenly stood up from the sofa carrying felix. He dropped Felix in his bed and quickly got on top of him.

He again started to kiss him on the lips but this time a bit gentle. Hyunjin started to open the buttons of the shirt felix was wearing.

Once he was done he started to leave marks all over Felix's body sucking on each part and leaving marks.

Hyunjin held one of Felix's nipple while he was busy sucking on the other nipple. He slowly and softly massaged it making felix a moaning mess.

"Agghh...ah...p-please" felix tried forming a word. Hyunjin stopped. "Please what love?" Hyunjin asked inocently.

"N-need you" he replied already knowing that even if he tried to stop now he can't due to the hornyness he was feeling for Hyunjin.

Soon they both were completely naked and god Felix's body was full of hickeys and red marks.

Hyunjin wasted no time in searching for a lube but sadly got nothing. He smirked and pulled out two of his fingers.

"Say ahh" he teased. Felix opened his mouth and started sucking on Hyunjin's fingers as if they were some kind of lolipop.

After coating them nicely Hyunjin took them out. Soon Felix was posed in a all four and Hyunjin slowly inserted them inside Felix's hole.

"Ahhh!" Felix moaned loudly. "P-please..." he said while having slow breathes.

Hyunjin smirked and started to move his fingers gently and slowly already knowing it's Felix's first time.

"N-need you i-inside...p-pl" Felix said inbetween his moans and whimpers. "Shh, first get lose and you'll get it soon baby.." Hyunjin replied and soon started to increase the speed.

"A-agh..ahh-hh" more and more moaning were coming which made Hyunjin completely lose it.

He slammed his dick inside Felix and started to move it. "Aaggh..AHH-" slam Hyunjin covered Felix's mouth with his hands.

"Ahh you don't want Maiya to hear us right?" He said and kissed felix on his head while moving it inside and outside his hole.

"Ah-ccan I c-...cum" felix requested as if Hyunjin was his owner or something. "Hold it" Hyunjin said and smirked.

He increased the speed like crazy, slamming his dick in the hole several times.

And boom..felix cummed. "Shi... your such a bad boy aren't you?" Hyunjin said while the smirk still being in his face.

"S-sorry..." Felix tried to reply. "It's okay but you might wanna know the consequences of not listening to me love.." Hyunjin said.

more and more hours went by but none of them stopped. They both were having the same amount of lust for eachother.

More rounds went by. One round, two round, three round and more... exactly they had seven rounds

More and more hours went by but none of them stopped they kept on doing it.

surprised ;)
hahaha I hope y'all liked the smut part cause I tried ✌️😟
any guesses on what did they drank instead of the so called alcohol? 😋