꒰ Now or never - 27 ꒱

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

Finally it was night time, Hyunjin gave a tired sigh almost feeling sleepy.

"Agh" he moaned while stretching his arms and back along with his head.

He was super tired, yet he wanted to try something..

He organised the paper work and shut the computer off. After a few minutes he went out of his office and went upstairs and entered his room.

He flopped himself on the bed and waited for a few seconds.

Soon after he went inside the bathroom to do his stuff and get freshed up.

"You know u want it too, love~" Hyunjin muttered and locked the door.

"Hyunjin, let me out!" Felix shouted and got up from the bed.

Basically, Felix went to Hyunjin's room to get some pills due to a small headache which was getting unbareable time to time.

But instead of getting the pills Hyunjin pinned Felix to the bed and locked the door..bad idea.

"come on, relax it's not like I'm gonna do anything bad to you" Hyunjin chuckled and rested on the door after locking it.

"yes anything bad to me, you literally just seduced me and pressed wet kisses on my neck!" The younger argued.

"oh? so you mean u got seduced by me love? and did u even enjoyed my wet kisses? do you want more of it?"

yes

"N-no! ew! never! I'd rather get a kiss from a girl than enjoy your wet kisses!"

"Hmm, your face says otherwise.." Hyunjin slowly walked near him and sat down near Felix which he responded by a flinch (?).

"get away.. Hyunjin"

"I, don't wanna" Hyunjin pouted and leaned forward Felix's face.

"I heard tomorrow your gonna be doing photoshoot for some brand.."

Hyunjin continued "—what if we do something incredible that would make your beautiful neck full of marks?"

He laughed softly. "What if Yeji and others think when they see you like that? I don't know about them but I would truly enjoy it..how sinful"

"Felix! There you ar- OH-.." Yeji widened her eyes when she saw all my marks. I panicked.

Fuck! Did the foundation did it's thing!? "U-uh hello Yeji, I just came a few seconds ago..and what's wrong?"

"Felix, babe look at your neck, did Hyunjin really go that rough last night? That masterpiece looks hot" She giggled looking at my marks.

I quickly blushed and tried to hide my face being fully embarrassed.

"Felix? What happened? Haha deep in thoughts?" Hyunjin laughed again.

And that's when Felix came to his senses again and tried not to think of those things.

"Who says I'm gonna let u do it? never" Felix responded with a bitter face while his cheeks were red.

"awh, I really thought that I could fit some inches inside you today.." Hyunjin pouted.

"What in the corny fuck?" Felix gasped while blushing hard but his face showing full embarrassment. (😭)

"Oh come on, I know you want it too.. don't you?"

"Hyunjin..no i-" Felix got cut off by a pair of lips smashed into his onces.

He was than pinned to the bed while his two hands were tied with Hyunjin's hand while his other hand was caressing his waist slightly.

Felix didn't protested anymore..he knew he wanted it, now or never.

This book is coming to an end (and so is my life 😘☝️)
There's so much happening nowadays that I wish I could just turn into a boy and jerk off all day😕 (let's exchange)