꒰ Photoshoot - 19 ꒱

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

Felix was standing inside the elevator. He again checked his phone for which floor would Yeji be in.

Block A, floor 6, room no 33

The doors of the elevator opened and Felix stepped out of it. He took a big sigh and entered the room.

He gasped he took small glances at everybody almost studying everybody.

They all looked elegant and breathtaking. The amount of jewellery they wore and the fits, just beautiful.

But none the less Felix also wasn't looking less elegant or breathtaking.

He was wearing some real ass expensive items, rich kids things.

He took another sigh and searched for Yeji. "Oh hey Felix!" Somebody said behind his back which sounded like Yeji.

"Oh hello Yeji" Felix replied with a smile. "Oh my Felix you- you look so fabulous!" She said as if a angel was standing infront of her.

Felix flashed a shy smile and mumbled a thanks.

"Look I didn't lied when I said you would be perfect for it" she quickly winked and called her assistant.

Felix was completely new to all of these. Don't get him wrong he went to alot of model angencies but never EVER did modelling there.

"Felix can you please come here" Yeji yelled from afar. He casually walked there. "Oh my so the Felix you were talking about is Mr. Lee's son!?"

Yeji nodded with a smile. "Doesn't he looks so angel like?!" "Indeed" said Yejis assistant.

"Anyways lets start with the photoshoot shall we?" The photographer said.

"Okay so set the background and cams" Yeji yelled. She than turned Felix.

"So I wanted this to be simple as you said, I prepared photoshoot for you, your basically just gonna pose and that's it! If I and the vice ceo likes the shoot it's gonna be set in the famous magazines of our brand" she said.

"Oh wow- that's alot b-but I'm kinda shy" Felix panicked. "Don't have to be, I'm here andddd nobody's usually cares haha" she awkwardly laughed.

"Haha- uh..let's start than!" She took Felix to the dressing room and picked a elegant and breathtaking fit which would look so gorgeous on him you would die.

"So Mr Felix if you want we can show u the pose and you can just stand like it and than your gonna be done!" The photographer said.

Soon he was shown the pose and god he cried mentally. Felix was so embarrassed.

I mean okay you would feel good that your posing like a model in a big ass brand company but the things going inside Felix's mind was different.

"3..2..1!" *click*
"5..4..3!" *click*
"7..6..5!" *click*
"9..8..7!" *click*

"wonderful guys, keep on going!" Yeji cheered everybody up. Some staffs were also bring drinks and some snacks.

"3..4..5 click!" *click*

More and more poses were being captured in the camera. soon the photoshoot was ended. Felix quickly went to the dressing room and changed to his original and regular outfit.

"Oh my, are you sure your doing it for the first time young man?" The photographer asked Felix. "Ah y-yes is there anything wrong?" He casually asked.

"No! No! No! Nothing is wrong it's just the way you did the poses are so elegant and admirable, nobody will say that your doing it for the first time"

Felix smiled brightly, sure he was nervous but the way a professional person was complimenting him made him proud.

"ah so Felix, theirs this new restaurant near by, wanna go with me there?" Yeji asked. Felix replied with a "sure that would be nice!"

small update
guys I swear the smut part is coming soon 😦