꒰ Sister - 11 ꒱

୨ FELIX POV ୧

"Shh don't make a noise" he said. He removed the hand and... kissed me.

I pushed him a bit that he hit the door. "Hyunjin your not in the right mind set! Go to your room!" I yelled at him being all blushed.

"But-" I cut him off "no buts come with me we'll go to your room your not in the right mind set and than your gonna regret everything" I said and rolled my eyes.

I unlocked the door and held Hyunjin's hand and walked to his room.

"Do you need help to clean up or you can do it yourself?" I asked him.

He didn't replied to my question but started to talk weird things. "I guess I have to change your clothes" I whined and gave a big sighed.

"Can you atleast shower?" I asked and he nodded. After he went inside the shower I felt a bit worried on what if he fells down or gets hurt. I sighed again and yelled

"Hyunjin are you done?" He didn't responded..nice. I opened the door to look at a sleepy Hyunjin in the bathtub.

I only looked at his face not being able to look down as he was naked. I slapped his cheek lightly and tried to wake him up.

"Get up you need to get dress" I wispered loudly. He opened his eyes and got up. I quickly got a towel and wrapped him in it.

I than quickly got some comfortable clothes and told him to wear them. I felt like a mother to her kid.

I helped him wear the clothes while closing my eyes. After he was done I layed him in his bed. God finally I can rest down. The turned the lamp on and put a blanket if he felt cold.

I turned around and started going to my room when somebody which is obviously Hyunjin.

He grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw his eyes open. "don't...go..." He said and closed his eyes.

"But I need to sleep" i said and sighed. "You know what? I'll stay but just for some minutes until your asleep" I said and sat near Hyunjin on the floor.

I patted his head and kept my head on his stomach. After some time I fell asleep and slept like that on the floor while patting him.

୨ HYUNJIN POV ୧

I woke up from my alarm clock. I tried to sat down but realized a head on my stomach.

When I tried to saw who was it, it was Felix. I felt my head feeling super dizzy. I tried to remember everything that happened and than I blushed.

"I-...I kissed him?" I mumbled while blinking my eyes multiple times. I took a pillow and buried my head on it.

soon after I saw Felix moving his head and soon his eyes opened. He saw me and widened his eyes and got up.

"Sorry I forgot to go back to my room..." He said and walked to the door. "Wait!.." I said hopeing that he will listen.

He hummed and asked "what?" I blushed and said "t-thank you for yesterday and sorry for troubling"

He awkwardly smiled and went outside. I sighed and buried my face in the pillow again and screamed.

After getting ready I wore some comfortable clothes and also called my secretary to manage the work today as I'm not gonna come today due to all the dizzyness and alcohol in my body.

Yeah..after I was done I went down to eat breakfast. I sat in the table and saw some hangover soup. (I don't know if I spelled it right or not help)

"Hangover soup?" I asked the maid and took a sip. "Ah.. yesterday you came home drunk so I thought I would make some and when I was about to make it Felix I m-mean sir told me to make some.. coincidence much?"

The maid replied and awkwardly laughed. I hummed and started to sip on the soup. After sometime Felix came and eyed me.

He started to eat his food and asked me "are you not going to your office today?" I shook my head and replied a no.

He nodded his head and started eating again. After I was done I went inside my home office to do some pending work.

୨ FELIX POV ୧

Soon after I was done with my breakfast I went to my room. "I think I'm forgetting something" I said and blinked many times.

I shook my head and fell on top of my bed. I took my phone and watched the instagram and tiktok.

While watching instagram I saw a photo of Hyunjin and Minho and a tag...I thought it was Hyunjin since it had Hwang?

I decided to click on the phone when the door bell rang and shot...I remembered that Hyunjin's sister was coming today!

I quickly ran to Hyunjin's room and found no one ah!! I yelled "Hyunjin Hyunjin Hyunjin!!!" I said and ran to him in the office.

"W-what happened? Why are you running chill" he said like he is tension free I mean of course because I didn't told him.

"Hyunjin!!! Listen your ister is coming today , your father said that she will stay for one day and I think oh my godd! I think it's her" I said to Hyunjin in one breath

His face was expression less. After some seconds he laughed and blinked. "What the fuck!? Why are you telling me now!?" He said and held my hand and ran to his room.

"Look! I forgot to tell alright!! And plus you were drunk would you have remembered if I told you?" I said annoying.

"What are you waiting for!? Take all your important stuffs here in this room! Dumb ass my sister can't find out you living in a different room!! I'll open the door and you go!" He said and ran away.

"COMING" I heard him scream. I quickly ran to my room and took the stuffs and put all of them in Hyunjin's room and closed my room from the outside.

I soon came where Hyunjin was and saw a girl who was taller than me if I'm right.

"Oh my god is that felix!?" She said and ran to me Hyunjin nodded his head and she hugged me.

"Your so pretty and beautiful! Are you a model??" She said and I shook my head.

"Ahhh why!? Your so cute I bet you'll get in the modeling companies as soon as they see you!!" She said.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself!! I'm Yeji.... Hwang Yeji" she said and smiled.

💌🎀 ୨ [ HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNJIN ] ୧ 💌🎀

Jokes on you if you thought I was gonna write smut in this chapter 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 I mean maybe I'm making myself a joke I meant I'm a joke lmao.
Y'all have to wait to get smut / mature scenes🙀

enjoyy <33
also please point out my mistakes and english!! 🥲