꒰ Good boy - 28 ꒱ 🔞

tw : smut

୨ AUTHOR POV ୧

"agh" Felix moaned into the kiss, wanting to bring Hyunjin closer but sadly his wrist were pinned.

He raised his head a bit to get closer, after some time Hyunjin went down from his lips to his jaw and soon his neck.

Leaving wet kisses along with a few bite marks which for sure will leave marks tomorrow but he didn't care, at this moment he was craving it, he was inpatient.

Hyunjin let go of his waist and slowly started to undo his pajama shirt sending chills to Felix's bare chest after.

After fully opening the shirt he let go of Felix's wrist and threw the shirt somewhere near the bed..on the floor.

Hyunjin pushed Felix into the middle of the bed, still not breaking the kiss, almost a makeout.

Hyunjin hovered a bit over Felix, cupping his mouth with his hands and pulling Felix closer.

Felix licked Hyunjin's bottom lips and slightly bit on it but soon Hyunjin sucked into Felix's bottom lips letting in his tongue, exploring every part of his mouth as much as possible.

In response, Felix let out a soft moan almost sounding like a murmur. Soon after, Hyunjin broke the kiss in order to take some oxygen.

"should we start..the main thing?" Hyunjin softly whispered into Felix's ear while nibbling on the bud sending slightly shivers to Felix.

Felix nodded.

"words?"

"yes..please"

"good boy" he smiled. (an: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Slowly Hyunjin started to remove his clothes along with Felix's pants and boxers, being completely nude.

After that, Hyunjin grabbed the packet of lube from the side drawer and shutting it afterwards, hard.

He teared the packet of lube and applied the amount needed onto his fingers while he smirked.

"ready?"

"just fucking start alrea-!" Felix groaned when he felt two cold fingers inside him.

"inpatient much?" Hyunjin chuckled and slowly started to move his fingers, in and out, almost like teasing Felix.

"speed u-up bitch" Felix moaned feeling of discomfort with pleasure.

"Oh?"

Just as that Hyunjin quickly started to move his fingers inside, scissoring and thrusting in and out in a fast pace.

"agh" Felix cried out while biting his lips.

Soon after, Hyunjin added another finger thrusting it in and out and moving it inside.

"just put it in" Felix breathed out and stared at Hyunjin while he was sighing deeply.

"hm?" Hyunjin tilted his head and smirked lightly while chuckling abit.

"I said- agh!" Suddenly the three fingers were replaced with something else, which was definitely larger than the fingers.

"should I move.. or do you wanna adjust to the size?"

"I'm getting impatient, do it please.."

"Your wish, my command.. love" he chuckled and slowly thrusted his dick out and again inside.

After a few thrusts the room was filled with many moans and the sound of skin slapping.

"agh..I'm c-close" Felix moaned when he felt himself getting close and close..

"hold on, just a few more thrust.." he increased his speed in the thrust and soon he cummed inside Felix.

"ahh!" Felix and Hyunjin groaned togeather.

Their body was covered with sweat and both of them blushing.

Hyunjin layed on the other side of Hyunjin while breathing heavily along with Felix.

"That was fucking—"

"amazing.." Felix continued his sentence and sighed while closing his eyes.

Hyunjin than got up and went inside his bathroom to clean both himself and Felix, he really hoped he went slowly and softly or else Felix won't be able to walk properly and have to limp...

please tell me if anything is wrong with the smut or I'll chop off y'all dick (imaginary onces count 😘☝️)
anyways, double update:3