꒰ Wedding - 7 ꒱

[ "WEDDING DAY" ]

୨ FELIX POV ୧

1 WEEK LATER

I Lee Felix is not longer going to be a Lee ahhh. I hate today I can't. "Isn't everything going so fast" I complainted to my friend.

"Chill Felix I'm sure once everything is done your free!" Jisung said while patting my back.

"Felix dear please get rea- oh Jisung darling your also here?"

"Yes aunty I usually came early just in case Felix needs me" he said and winked.

"Ah ha such a nice gentleman also can you please get Felix ready? I'm sending the makeup artist and the designers in the room" my mom said and left.

"see I seriously fuc-" I said but got cut off. "Dude language and get ready" Jisung said and pushed me inside the closet room.

"You son a bitch open the door"

"NO GET DRESSED FIRST OR I HAVE TO SEE YOU NAKED EWWW"

"I HATE YOU AHH HAN JISUNGGG"

TIME SKIP

"Ah your all done gentleman" the makeup artist said and smiled.

"woah my son is is getting married today" my mom said and giggled a bit.

"so ma'am we're all done should we go now?" The disigner said "ah sure also thank you" my mom said and lead them the exit.

"Jisung I hate this" I said and pouted in anger. "Jeez I can't believe it yohoo" seungmin said and started dancing in tiny.

"Dude I feel and crying and your dancing here" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ayee come on don't be shy it's going to be alright!" Jisung said and started to massage my shoulders.

While I was with Hyunjin I felt like buring myself god. Soon the wedding started and I can't do this. I tried to not get nervous.

"So Hwang Hyunjin, Are you ready to marry Lee Felix and be with him for the rest of you life and protect them from everything?" The priest asked to Hyunjin (I'm so sorry I don't know anything about wedding and all)

"Yes...yes I do" he said. why

"So Lee Felix, Are you ready to marry Hwang Hyunjin and become Hwang Felix and be with him for the rest of your life and protect them from everything?" The priest asked me.

I sighed and closed my eyes shut tightly. I sighed again and said..."y-yes..yes I do" I cursed myself for being nervous ugh.

"Ok so you may put the ring now and...kiss" the priest said and smiled.

After putting the ring on both of our hands the unexpected happened...he Hyunjin started to lean and with no second he closed the gaps between us!

I was shocked. The kiss was only for 1 minute and Hyunjin than wispered "act like a lovey dovey couple now tsk you already forgot?"