꒰ Date - 5 ꒱

[ "SLEEPY NIGHT" ]

୨ FELIX POV ୧

When I arrived home I was my parents sitting in the couch. I ignored them and walked to my room when my dad called me.

"What is it dad?" I said trying not to act annoyed. "Tomorrow you and Hyunjin are going to have a date at around 7am so be ready. He is going to pick you up from you" My dad said before standing up and leaving.

"But- god I hate y'all" I yelled and left to my room. I quickly entered my room and went to the bathroom.

The warm water hitting my body and letting go all the stress. It just feels so right.

I really hope I get my freedom even after I get married I mean didn't he said that we are strangers? God why am I even thinking some useless thoughts like this.

sign

I than wrapped a towel and got out to change into comfortable clothes. After getting dressed I opened my phone.

I then saw a unknown number texting so I thought of seeing the text.

_______________________________________________________

Unknown number

unknown number
hi

you
who is this?

unknown number
Hyunjin. Save my number

you
okay?

[ You changed the user name to Hyunjin ]

____________________________________________________________

I woke on 6 am because they said the date was on 7 wait why am I even caring about the date? Oh right my dad was threating me last night...

FLASHBACK

Woah who send me this paper? Oh it's written Mr Lee great just great wa- what's written...what the FU-?!

From Mr Lee your dad
Felix if you don't behave nicely I swear to god I'll decline yout card and also arrest your ex boyfriend think wisely.

I feel like this is too much now I fucking hate him.

END OF FLASHBACK

I quickly god ready I decided to wore something pretty yet comfortable as it was pretty hot today.

After I got ready I checked the time 6:58 am I guess he is here? I thought while going outside.

I got a call from Hyunjin telling me to come outside as he doesn't wanna meet my parents well who wants to meet them though?

I rolled my eyes and walked to his car. I opened the door and sat in the back seat. "Sit in the front seat" Hyunjin said to me.

"Why?" I asked him annoyed. "Because I'm not your personal driver I'm your fiance get it? Now seat here" he said and patted the seat.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door and sat there. "Where are we going?" I asked him when he started the car engine.

"First we are going to the museum than to the movie theatre and to the park?" He said. I nodded and opened the window to feel the cool summer wind.

After we reached the museum he left me and started to walk alone. What is he up to? "Aren't you gonna come?" He said while looking at me from head to toe.

"I'm you can go I'll follow you" I said and started to follow him like a lost puppy. After we got inside the museum it was pretty beautiful and quite.

It gave me a smile. I forgot the last time I came here. I shocked my head to let the thoughts go and started exploring the museum. It was almost the evening.

"I guess we are done let's go to the movie theatre" he said plainly and left me again just great. I didn't care much and sat inside the car.

We got to the theatre and started to watch the movie. The movie was boring and most of the time I was only staring at Hyunjin. "Why are you staring at me?" Hyunjin said still looking at the movie.

"I wasn't!" I said and looked the other way. After the movie was done we went to the nearby park.

"Are you hungry?" He said. I nodded because I was actually really hungry.

"Wanna eat ice cream? After that we can go to the restaurant" he said and I nodded again.

"What flavor you want?,I'll get strawberry" He said "I'll get maybe blueberry?" I said I really wanted something else but they didn't served it so yeah.

While eating the ice cream we were also exploring the park when my eyes landed on changbin?

"Oh hi felix w-what are you doing here?" He said and looked at Hyunjin.

"Oh I'm here to uhh...e-explore the park yeah" I said not making it awkward. "Felix just tell him that you on a date with your fiance" Hyunjin said while helding my hand and interlocking them with his fingers.

"Oh well I guess than..have fun on your date" changbin said and awkwardly smiled at me.

As soon as changbin left I took my hand and yelled "why did you do that?!" at Hyunjin

"Do what oh was that your little boyfriend? My bad" he said while smirking.

"Fuck you omg let's just get out of here" I said

After that we went to the restaurant and soon he gave me a ride to home.

"Bye felix and I loved when I saw your little boyfriend's face when I told him I'm your fiance" he said and giggled.

"He is not my boyfriend he is my ex boyfriend all thanks to you!" I quickly said and ran away.

୨ HYUNJIN POV ୧

After I got home I quickly went inside my room and layed into the soft mattress.

I then got a warm bath and changed into comfortable clothes to finally sleep.

I layed into the mattress again and tried to sleep....

The more I don't wanna marry you the more I want you Lee Felix. I sighed and fell asleep.

another chapter yoho! 🐿️ what do you think? who will fall in love first Felix Or Hyunjin? 👀 also don't forget to vote ;)

enjoyy<33