꒰ Meeting - 2 ꒱ ‎

[ "A NORMAL SUMMER MORNING" ]

୨ HYUNJIN POV ୧

Today was nothing special. Wake up, get ready and go to the company.

Oh right I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Hwang Hyunjin I'm 23 and I have a twin sister.

I don't really like telling people about myself well I guess. I still haven't found my true love because all the people only likes me because of my looks or my money.

Well hmm I guess.

TIME SKIP

After I got ready I went down to have breakfast with my sister because my parents are probably already off to work.

Unexpectedly I saw both my parents sitting with my sister.
I greeted them a good morning and sat down to eat.

"So dear today you are going to be meeting you future husband" my mom said which made me choke.

I quickly drank some water and saw my mother being serious so I said

"what do you mean mom?"

"Your father and I decided that we need a business ship with the Lee family so yeah Mr Lee and your family has signed a contract"

"Mom but this-" I got cut off when my father said

"Stop, Hyunjin look you are going to marry him I don't care if you have someone already. We are doing this because of your future and also the company...think about the company and the profit we are gonna get son"

He was so dry and emotionless. I nodded and quickly went to the car to go to the office.

TIME SKIP

When I arrived at my office I was greeted by my secretary and the managers.

"Chan, send the files given by Mr Kim to my office quickly" I said to my secretary and left to my office.

I was drinking my coffee when I got interrupted by one of my manager.

"What do you want Mr Shi? I asked coldly without any emotions I mean I learned it from my dad.

"Oh well sir your secretary told me to send the files given by Mr Kim so here" He told me and left as quickly as possible.

Soon after some time my secretary came and told me about the meeting. Right I quickly left the office and went to my car with my secretary.

"Sir I think you should bring some flowers as you know how Mrs Smith is and I think she will make the profit a little higher because you know making her melt is super easy" my manager said.

Hmm he wasn't really wrong all I cared was the profit. I quickly went to the flower shop and searched for some flowers.

I guess roses will do I thought while I was about to grab one rose somebody bumped into me.

"Ah, I'm so sorry" he said. "It's alright but be careful next time you almost made my suit dirty" I told him while looking at him from head to toe. "jeez I said I'm sorry you don't have to be rude" he said and rolled his eyes.

Well I saw that, I rolled my eyes and quickly bought the flowers.

The meeting went super smoothly when I got the call from my mom in the middle of the drive.

"Hello mom"

"Hello dear I want you to come to Mr Lee's Mansion"

"Oh we are gonna meet him today?" I asked

"Yes dear now please come just tell your driver the address he knows where is it"

She said and cut the phone. When I arrived I greeted his mother and went inside the mansion.

After almost 20 minutes a boy came which I guess was the person I'm gonna marry wait- he's so familiar.

"Felix dear please come here" the boy came and smiled I guess his name is felix. "So this is my son felix, introduce yourself dear" she said.

"Oh, hello my name is Lee Felix and I'm 21" he said and my eyes still fixed on him.

"Oh Hyunjin introduce yourself to your future husband" my mother said oh well. "Hello I'm Hwang Hyunjin and I'm 23" I said giving no facial expression
"Hyunjin why don't you and felix go somewhere else? You guys can know eachother better in that way" my mother said "sure mom.... uh let's go?" I said

He nodded and showed me to his room. "Look I have no interest in you and I'm only going to marry you because it's going to be a profit in my company" I said.

"Look even I don't have any interest in you. I also have a boyfriend and my mother never told me anything about this" boyfriend? Wait why am I even caring gosh! We both than talked about having no interest and all.

"So look after the marriage we both are strangers but infront of others we are lovey dovey couples understood?" I said. He quickly nodded. cute.

After that we both went back to our mom's and yeah more talks. Finally the time came when we were about to go.

"Bye Mrs Lee" my mother said and we both left.

The ride to home was silent no an awkward silence but an peaceful one. I quickly got off the car and went to my room to get freshen up.

I than went to my house office to do the remaining work left. So the boy who is feliz- feltix wait no ugh whatever his name was, hm was cute but god its gonna be so awkward to marry somebody without even knowing anything.

I than quickly stopped thinking about today and started to do my work.

heyy so this is usually like chapter 1 but is in Hyunjin's pov and dont worry it's only for this chapter like a introduction I guess.

enjoyy<3