CHAPTER FIFTEEN

So, there was nothing that could've helped prepare myself for tonight. Hell, I'm still shaken up. Sebastian's length of a cock was hardened, leaned up straight with the support of his joggers—and I stared at the beauty with awe. I will never get used to this - the smell we created to the painful burning sensation around my arousal whenever we do these vulgar acts that sets into memories. I almost felt relieved that I was doing this with him, as if I was a character written by someone who wanted my life to be dangerous. My legs shook in pain even if we had done nothing but Sebastian grinding on me. I couldn't handle all these starving pulses running down my leg like a sly drip of water. My knees sunk into my springy mattress, taking a shuffle of "steps" before I was directly above his crotch.

My swollen breasts aches from getting touched by the cold air while my knees caged his thighs in. His body also shuffles, leaning onto the wall for his body to lean against. The edging movement caused me to silently beg for his cock to accidentally brush onto my clit. Sadly, that didn't happen. Sadly, I wasn't sitting on him... yet. He began to slightly bend his legs as I stared at the wet glistening sight of my saliva on his cock that I had not cleaned— I wanted that in me. I want that cock to search for my orgasm all night. But, something was stopping me.

I kept my eyes stuck on it as if it was trying to tell me something in tongues, then I slowly relaxed down on him, letting my needy fluid pour around his length as I sat down. His cock pressed between my folds, the slight blushing tip poking out past my pubes. He hissed at the feeling of me against the bottom of his dick—or maybe he hissed at how I was squishing his dick in between us. Either way, he didn't push me off, his hands weakly went to my hips and rubs little circles on the pudge of fat.

My eyes slowly went back to his, catching him watching me with his eyelids hiding half of those pretty dark grey orbs. My mind weeps for aggression—for Sebastian to start and never stop. My eyes flicker down to his lips as my hands slide themselves up his hickey stated chest and to his shoulders, holding him for support. Before I could dream about another scenario of Sebastian sliding himself into me, he knocked me out with a question. "Stop?"

I looked back into his eyes, his lids slightly
more open. I hushed myself and shook my head delicately. However, the weakness of my answer made him unsure, making my body hurt as he stopped rubbing me. He prompted, "Buffy."

My fingers tapped his shoulders in a pattern as my name coming out his mouth causes me to look around him instead of his eyes. I breathed, "I'm fine."

"Buffy," his voice strengthened in sternness.

I opened my mouth just to close it again. I didn't think there was anything to say. Well... "I have a suggestion." He cocks an eyebrow at my confession, making me add onto my point. "Would you be okay if you get a little rough? I want to try it."

I didn't want to try it, I know how it feels to be roughly handled—but, I can't admit that to him. I wanted him to believe my nervous state was because of inexperience. However, I knew he felt like I already had that type of experience. Suddenly, his thumbs began rubbing circles on my hips again and my spine arched onto him. Sebastian's face didn't seem to judge my suggestion, however, he did smirk while his chin leaned out near to my face which was above him.

"Just a little?" A tease.

I let my eyebrows furrow for a second, "Don't let me repeat it, it's embarrassing."

It was, I was going to come all over him at this point.

"Alright," Sebastian chuckles, letting his head slowly drop against the wall again. I looked over at his eyes to see them closed. He spoke again, "Go on."

I smiled at his needs, I closed my eyes just when I leaned down for my mouth to connect to his. His cock under me slightly clenched in between my folds as my bottom lip blushed. Our mouths open at the same time, making my nails slightly bend into his skin and my back arching. My chest was nearly on his, his hand tightening down to my ass. The way we were syncing ourselves together caused a burst of need to press into his lips more.