Lee Changsub - BTOB

A regular day at school it was. You were seated in class, like any other day, the lesson not really amusing anyone.

The seating was arranged so that everyone was separated from each other. Just imagine a 5 by 5 or so grid and everyone's own seats within each square.

You were seated at the back of the class, in the corner. Your grades were above average, but you weren't the best.

Over to your diagonal right, you noticed a certain someone not paying much attention. His arms were folded and on his desk, his face buried in them.

It was kind of cute to you. But actually, more of a bother. It was a miracle he hadn't failed any of his subjects, yet.

The bell rang. The students rushed out of the class for recess, while you put away your items. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot Changsub being woken up by his usual friends, an amusing sight to watch. He got up and like the rest of the students, dashed out of class.

You were one of those kids who weren't in too much of a rush. You liked taking your time, making sure everything was as perfect as you could get it.

You finished putting away you items and were on your way to the cafeteria.
You stopped walking when you heard your homeroom teacher's voice call your name.

"(y/n), may I take up some of your time?" she requests. Being the good kid you were, you said yes, then followed her to her staff room.

(About 3 minutes later...)

Well, that did didn't take too long. You headed to the cafeteria, thinking about what your teacher had just told you.

On your way, you bump into Changsub and his friends. They greet you happily, while you return it with a smile.

You notice his friends nudging him here and there. You couldn't help but grin at their childish behaviour. You also heard hints of "it's Changsub's girlfriend" and "he likes you!" from them, but you just brushed them aside.

It seemed that they were poking fun at him for so long, they kind of forgot you were there for a while. Until they heard you call, "Changsub-ah." He immediately directs his attention to you, seeing you make the hand signal for him to follow him. He bids his friends a quick goodbye before following you.

You brought him to the school's roof-top garden, a place that pretty much everyone had seem to forgot existed.

He seemed to be at awe at the beautiful flowers that filled the place, with him looking around all wide-eyed and mouth gaping. 'Adorable...' you constantly thought silently.

Amongst the lovely pots and plants and rocks and dead twigs that made the garden, there sat some furniture  under a large plastic sheet, to prevent it from getting damaged by the weather.

With his help of removing the hills and valleys of plastic, you revealed the cushioned swinging chairs and table that were beneath it. They didn't look extremely pricey, but it still amused you that someone actually bothered to decorate this place.

You and him take a seat each and you pulled out your lunch box. You lift its lid to reveal the sandwiches you made just before coming to school.

Just as you were to take a bite out of one of them, you just remembered. You had someone with you. He had a pitiful look on his face when you glanced at him. Well, you did just pull him away from his gang when they were on their way to the cafeteria...

You offer him one of your sandwiches, which he takes gratefully and starts munching. The two of you finished the food quietly, before he broke the silence by asking you why you swept him away to here.